ErickaRamirez:

I’ve to catch up with tiger and crane and watch today’s episodes of embrace love and then I’ll start watching it. I looked for it on Netflix this afternoon but they don’t have it. I haven’t checked on prime 

It's on Viki.

Kokuto:

It's on Viki.

What I don’t like about viki is that when you use the free version, you have to see commercials constantly. I used to pay for it years ago but I stopped after I discovered dramacool and then kisskh which is my favorite one 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:
What I don’t like about viki is that when you use the free version, you have to see commercials constantly

I don't know what I've done to viki, but I use the free version and it only shows the first two ads and then for the rest of the episode it doesn't show anymore ads as it should... 🤣😂whatever is wrong, I really hope that it doesn't get fixed

imagine:

I don't know what I've done to viki, but I use the free version and it only shows the first two ads and then for the rest of the episode it doesn't show anymore ads as it should... 🤣😂whatever is wrong, I really hope that it doesn't get fixed

😂😂. On your cellphone or on your tv? Because I remember when I had the app on my tv in south Florida there were a lot o commercials and I’m not use to those anymore 😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:
On your cellphone or on your tv?

On my laptop with Safari browser, it doesn't do that for me on my phone, rip.

imagine:

😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

What I don’t like about viki is that when you use the free version, you have to see commercials constantly. I used to pay for it years ago but I stopped after I discovered dramacool and then kisskh which is my favorite one 😂😂

Yes, I've gotten spoiled.  I hate the ads.  And they don't even put them in the right place, like at the end of the scene, on Viki or YouTube.  I started hunting on DailyMotion, which does have ads, sometimes, but they are usually just one at the beginning.

When I get that Mac from my brother, I will try those sites.  I'm going to use that Mac as a dedicated media computer.  Plus, Mac's are less prone to viruses.

Under The Skin is also on IQiYi, but I didn't know if you have that.

imagine:

Sometimes, if I watch a bunch of episodes one after the other, the ads start to go away or only show at the beginning.  Not sure why, but probably some algorithm.  I think on YouTube, the uploader can set the number of ads.

imagine:

Ah, maybe that's it.  Apple.

nathsketch:

LOL why is he like this? Tell me, why????????

Aaaahhhh so cute !!

Kokuto I use kisskh on a brave browser. I have iQIYI app too but the free version as well only to watch trailers of dramas that I’m watching at the moment. I’m not paying😂😂. Only Netflix, prime and because it’s included with Amazon and cable that I don’t use, only my husband and kids 😂

Kokuto:
Ah, maybe that's it.  Apple.

yeh, that could be it, my phone isn't apple

imagine:

yeh, that could be it, my phone isn't apple

Hmmm.  It's a mystery.

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto I use kisskh on a brave browser. I have iQIYI app too but the free version as well only to watch trailers of dramas that I’m watching at the moment. I’m not paying😂😂. Only Netflix, prime and because it’s included with Amazon and cable that I don’t use, only my husband and kids 😂

Yeah, me too.  Oh, and Disney.  But I prepaid that in a year chunk because of a sale.  Probably won't renew.

Kokuto:

Yeah, me too.  Oh, and Disney.  But I prepaid that in a year chunk because of a sale.  Probably won't renew.

😂

ErickaRamirez:

😂

My husband and kids use Lenox on the tv. They watch there a lot of content from Disney plus and so many movies that have been released recently 😂😂