I know it’s quite tricky to have a second season as this drama is already about the leads post married life unlike other dramas where the leads fall in love and get married at the end, but I still think they could make something like a special season which includes their dating and the just married time periods. We know they were happy during that particular time until their love drifted apart and I’d like to see how their life was before all of this mess. There were lots of kissing scenes we see of theirs from their happy time but I’d like in depth episodes of them for season 2. Or they could come up with another random dramatic plot too. If anyone finds a petition for the dramas season 2 pls let me know imma sign it with no hesitation lol. please drop down your ideas.

It’s written as “Queen of Tears: Limited Series” on Netflix, and limited series means it likely won’t have a S2 sadly…

I think a good second season would be a prequel - like a 12 episode drama about their childhoods, when they were teenagers and young adults, then when they met each other, fell in love, dated and it could end with their wedding (like most romantic dramas, but here we would have a twist knowing what comes after). That would be awesome 🤩

anikk92:

I think a good second season would be a prequel - like a 12 episode drama about their childhoods, when they were teenagers and young adults, then when they met each other, fell in love, dated and it could end with their wedding (like most romantic dramas, but here we would have a twist knowing what comes after). That would be awesome 🤩

Yep that was what I was thinking. Even tho I know how it’s gonna end I’d love to watch their beginning for sure 😁

I bet in drama like this they rarely do 2nd season

DeyaKess:

I know it’s quite tricky to have a second season as this drama is already about the leads post married life unlike other dramas where the leads fall in love and get married at the end, but I still think they could make something like a special season which includes their dating and the just married time periods. We know they were happy during that particular time until their love drifted apart and I’d like to see how their life was before all of this mess. There were lots of kissing scenes we see of theirs from their happy time but I’d like in depth episodes of them for season 2. Or they could come up with another random dramatic plot too. If anyone finds a petition for the dramas season 2 pls let me know imma sign it with no hesitation lol. please drop down your ideas.

If anything a cross over involving 3 or the shows that the writer and director worked on together:

1] Vincenzo

2] Crash Landing One You.

3] Queen of Tears.

The main couple for each show could be on a vacation in Switzerland and perhaps staying in the same hotel/resort...

They meet in the Dining room and start talking as they are a group of Koreans in a different land. 

Make it a 2 hour show to gave those couples a happy send off, and their fans a load of  swoon worthy, fluffly, lovey dovey momements.