Foe or Friend ? 

Amazing grace= biyotch

I'm still waiting for some twist about her character and about Hyunwoo's plans.
But it seems it was really just dumb of them to let her know that the money was inside the house.

I thought there would be some twist to , I thought in the the scene where he gave her the access key there would be more to the story .  I think it helps that she wasn't fully paid out  .

She was just awfully chatty in todays episode =(

Grace Ko is a fair-weather friend to someone who has what she needs, and a foe to anyone who does not. She is not to be trusted. To do so is to invite peril. She is useful only insofar as she can be controlled.

UPDATE:   BY THE END HER HEART GREW THREE SIZES HOORAY!    

She's a chaotic neutral.

Hahaha I think that’s the best way to describe her . I just like she’s has more of a conscience now than before . Like episode 1-10

I’ll give her the benefit of my doubt and say friend. I think Hyunwoo is steps ahead of Eunsong and Mo Seulhee. whether he thinks that Grace will flip or not, he intended to be seen by that dashcam, he intended for the villains to find the slash fund and he wants them to use the illegal funds to buy more shares so that he can use the law against their favor.

And to add cookie points, Grace did warn Hyunwoo about the red truck of doom going their way. 

PlayfulK:

I’ll give her the benefit of my doubt and say friend. I think Hyunwoo is steps ahead of Eunsong and Mo Seulhee. whether he thinks that Grace will flip or not, he intended to be seen by that dashcam, he intended for the villains to find the slash fund and he wants them to use the illegal funds to buy more shares so that he can use the law against their favor.

And to add cookie points, Grace did warn Hyunwoo about the red truck of doom going their way. 

I agree . They are 2 things I also want to mention that Hyunwoos friend called him before that the guy had died , I think they were still investigating and when the secretaries were speaking Hyunwoos secretary phone rang and they didn't show us the clip. Hopefully its all executed well =).

Hyunwoo’s secretary may have been called to track his whereabouts during the estimated time of death of the real estate guy. But if it was around the time that Hyunwoo got to take Hae In from their mansion to his apartment then I’m afraid it was only Hae In who can provide Hyunwoo’s alibi but she won’t be able to remember all of that. But again, Hyunwoo can provide evidence through his car’s dashcam and also his GPS information though I do remember Hyunwoo was not picking up any calls that time when his Dad wanted to call him and ask about their whereabouts. Hopefully the trial and Hyunwoo’s release would all take place mid Episode 15, then Eunsong and Suelhee’s next. I hope Episode 16 would just be about our main leads and how they’re going to get back together again. but I have little faith from how this writer ends her dramas, I hope I will be proved wrong and she’ll be able to give us a good ending this time since Hyunwoo and Hae In two deserve a great ending to their story. 

Opportunist 

Hades:

Opportunist 

hmmmm even after she warned ML in Germany ?

Amazing Grace

I think the answer is friend.