Is it me or is some of the stuff happening in recent episodes making no sense whatsoever?

I'll give some examples:

1. In Episode 13, the one I just watched, Eun Song (the delulu one) is going to Frankfurt to capitalise on Hae In losing her memories. Like what the fk are you doing? Does he really think that's gonna work? I'm guessing he's gonna rizz her up or pretend he's her husband, but none of that's gonna work cause firstly she's married legally to Baek Hyun Woo and her family are obv gonna deny him, so there's no way she'll believe him, and even if she falls in love with, her family will put an end to that.
  2. In Episode 13, they're saying she might refuse the surgery because she doesn't want to lose her memories and they're scared of that. Like cmon seriously? They think she's rather die than lose her memories. Am I the only one who thinks that's ridiculous? 
  3. Eun Song's entire characters is just dumb. Why is even trying?
  4. The Evil Mo Seul Hee's entire plan revolved around her son Eun Song have the financial backing of the Shieks. What if he wasn't that good in school or didn't have the connections to build trust with the Shieks or any uber rich people for that matter? Would she have just wasted 20 years pretending to love an old man?

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Anyone agree?

i watched for the rom-com, first phase (episode 1-8) are beyond my expectation. But yes, episode 13 are a down.

The dead of chief Hong (grandpa of Hae-In) are a device to change Hae-In character, from cold workaholic to a wife who didn't hesitate to speak her mind to her husband (if she love him, she gonna say it now). And many good change too.

The dead of chief Hong didn't help his family situation, although Moh Seul-Hee lost her legal power because of it. That pen (record pen), it just contain chief Hong regret in his life, nothing to do with his family situation, too bad. Thats plot just a device to change Hae-In character to become loveable.

The plot are bit messy, especially ep13, it's fan service episode to show the cuteness of main couple.

I'm just too far to drop this series. It's good enough untill episode 13, i consider to stop watch it while it's good.

danny_ang:

i watched for the rom-com, first phase (episode 1-8) are beyond my expectation. But yes, episode 13 are a down.

The dead of chief Hong (grandpa of Hae-In) are a device to change Hae-In character, from cold workaholic to a wife who didn't hesitate to speak her mind to her husband (if she love him, she gonna say it now). And many good change too.

The dead of chief Hong didn't help his family situation, although Moh Seul-Hee lost her legal power because of it. That pen (record pen), it just contain chief Hong regret in his life, nothing to do with his family situation, too bad. Thats plot just a device to change Hae-In character to become loveable.

The plot are bit messy, especially ep13, it's fan service episode to show the cuteness of main couple.

I'm just too far to drop this series. It's good enough untill episode 13, i consider to stop watch it while it's good.

Thanks for giving me certification for my thoughts. Yeah I agree, Chairman's death was kinda pointless plot-wise, but it's not like I'm paying attention to the plot regarding Mo Seul Hee and the company anyway. I'm watching for the rom-com elements, not the drama. This drama kinda just makes me appreciate rom coms which don't include corporate and serial killer shit like Love Struck in the City and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim.  Phase 1 was really good, so it's just a shame. I like the married couple falling in love again concept.