I had so much expectation on this show bc it has a great concept, even the two-level evaluation has got me excited. BUT WTF. They could've gotten a responsible evaluation group. What it did show to me is the HYPOCRISY of the audience. Literally just made me furious. EVEN THE PANEL WAS MAD. Ugh, my anger issue can't handle that first episode tbh. But ofc I will still watch the future eps, bc despite that freaking evaluation group, the panel lineup is AMAZING, and the show is kind of wholesome with a lot of talented people and very cute kiddos. What do y'all think? 

I really like the concept of the show, and I really enjoy the panel lineup. However, there are some things that bother me:

1. I agree with you about the evaluation group. Who are those people anyway? Are they qualified in any kind of way? (Maybe I missed something?)
2. Visual this, visual that. So pretty this, so pretty that. I know that looks are a huge part of Korean culture, but once a pretty girl appears on screen everyone's like "so pretty", "team visual", "visual center", etc. As Soyeon said, this show should be about talent, not faces.
3. Why did they put BABIES in the show? What are they supposed to do with 11 year old girls?! I don't really care if they're talented AF, but they even sound like kids. I watched LOUD and there was already a lot of backlash because of kids participating (and winning).

Overall, I'm really excited for the second episode and how the show will go on. I absolutely loved Soyeon's comments and can't wait to hear more feedback from her.