Saffron_Milk:
Wait where are yall watching the movie what

Look through the comments on the movie page.

^ Which page is that >_>

NhuTamLy1210:

Wait where are yall watching the movie what

Sent you the link for the movie in your private inbox

I am dying to see this subbed by Lollipop! She did a wonderful job with season one and two of the show.   The subs right now on kisskh are a disaster.  I could follow the movie ok, even without them, but there were some parts that made no sense whatsoever.  For instance, when Hira and Kiyio were under the blanket and Hira kisses Kiyoi roughly, Kiyoi says "that  hurts" and then Hira gets up saying he's going to the hospital.  That had to have been a mistranslation, right? 

Hii:

Sent you the link for the movie in your private inbox

Hi there is it possible to get the link for it as well? Been searching for it for ages and still couldn’t find it. Thank you so much!

can i have the link of the second audio drama please?

can you please send me the uncensored japanese version of the second audio drama?It would be great

Now that Eternal with good English subs is finally available, I guess it's just the time for an update. I previously shared the link to my translation of the big scene from an end of the book 3 Nayamashii Kare - the novel that continues the story of Hira and Kiyoi after the events shown in Eternal.
At that time I wasn't sure if I could translate more, but after that I did two more chunks with important scenes and conversations, and then it seemed that the rest of the book was doable, so I started from the beginning.  Right now the first half of part one (the book has 4 parts altogether) is already done, and then there are two separate scenes from part 3 that I translated earlier. I'll continue translating in the correct order until I (hopefully) reach these parts and then finish what's left of the novel. Though it's going to take some time.

I'm translating from Japanese to Russian, but there's a link to a pdf with an English translation done by Deepl at the beginning of each "chapter". It's still machine translation, but Deepl quality is much better and more comprehensible than Google translate, so please use it. And you can always just ask in the comments in English or message me here if you don't understand something. Here's the link for the translation (there are graphic sex scenes so you probably need to be logged in to Wattpad to view the story). And don't skip translator's comments please or look at the chapter titles if you don't want to suddenly jump to the last third of the novel and spoil yourself :)

You said there's finally a version of Eternal with good subs.  But where?  Cuz the one on Kisskh is still the bad auto-translated subs.   I'd love to re-watch this movie with decent subs so please let me know.  I appreciate your time!  Thank you. 

Maggi64:

You said there's finally a version of Eternal with good subs.  But where?  Cuz the one on Kisskh is still the bad auto-translated subs.   I'd love to re-watch this movie with decent subs so please let me know.  I appreciate your time!  Thank you. 

Just look through the recent MDL comments for Eternal. There are several links for the fansubber's Twitter post.

I went to the Eternal page and found that twitter link.  But when I tried it said that twitter page was closed. What happened? 

Here you go. 

The twitter page is still up and running well, but to make it easy,  i will also share the direct link to the fansubber CARRD page.

This is the  link for it. Just click on Utsukushii Kare Eternal and it will lead you to watch the movie in youtube. 

I am so sorry if you felt i was ignoring all of you. 

I also felt bad for not being able to take proper care of this discussion thread lately. 

I was too busy with work and for some peculiar reason, the thought of taking care of this page stressed me out even more. 

But i am back now, and i promise all of you that in the weekend (  when i will finally go into my long awaited break from work) i will respond to all the pilled up requests, will tight out all in the info and share all the new stuff that i come across related to Utsukushii Kare. 

The movie being made available with great subs for all of us to watch is the latest news that i want to share with you. 

WHERE TO WATCH- for people who have still not watched the movie.Utsukushii Kare Eternal has been fantranslated in english by the user @DE4RKAZU [kaya] from twitter, who is a Fantastics fan. They are a close friend of mine from twitter. 

Kaya worked on the subs for us to be able to watch it and enjoy it in all it's splendour, which is why i hope everyone will support them by checking their subs.

Kaya subs can be accessed by clicking on this twitter link. It leads you to the same carrd as the one from the MDL page of Eternal. 

For people who don't have twitter, just search for their carrd page directly.  Just click on Utsukushii Kare Eternal and it will lead you to watch the movie in youtube.  

For everyone who likes to read reviews or my toughts in general, i thought to share this post that i made in the boyslove sub in which i discussed the movie in details. 

Ximmich:

Here you go. 

The twitter page is still up and running well, but to make it easy,  i will also share the direct link to the fansubber CARRD page.

This is the  link for it. Just click on Utsukushii Kare Eternal and it will lead you to watch the movie in youtube. 

Thank you so much Ximmich.  I also messaged the person who was subbing directly and she told me that she was not sharing it publicly and we had to message her.  So either way, I finally got the link to the proper subbed version. Thank you all so much!

Maggi64:

Thank you so much Ximmich.  I also messaged the person who was subbing directly and she told me that she was not sharing it publicly and we had to message her.  So either way, I finally got the link to the proper subbed version. Thank you all so much!

From what i know, kaya wants people to access the translation themselves. It`s more safer this way and is the best way to prevent their translation from getting too much attention.

By having people becoming aware about their translation by visiting the MDL page, this page or via boyslove sub, and by  accessing their twitter account limits the access to it.  This is why kaya don`t want us to share the direct youtube link, but to access the movie via twitter.

For people who aren`t that good with technology, this must be frustrating. I shared the carrd link and explained how to access it, to make it easily, but i hope for everyone to share the twitter link and let others find the translation themselves.