In Japanese each part only has different scenes separated by a blank line (sometimes not even that), so it all comes down to how many scenes each translator includes in a single update.

Selbee:
You are translating the third volume, aren't you? I read a couple of pages you translated from russian using DeepL: really good! Well done!

And no one has started on the second one, if I am not mistaken? Do you know if White Lotus will continue with the second volume Nikurashii Kare?

Yep, that's me :) and thank you! Glad that people are using those. I don't really do anything for English version, except copy-pasting the text from Deepl, though I corrected a few glaring mistranslations in latest updates. Thankfully, Deepl makes the text quite readable, because it seems Google Translate has been retrained recently and took a noticeable turn for the worse.

As for the second book, I saw that White Lotus has been saying in the comments that she'll think about it  after a short break if people like her work. Though maybe she'll reconsider if she learns about the official English release.
If it helps, I did post a translation of a short sex scene from the second book a couple of days ago, which I spontaneously translated in the past. Readers have been asking to translate the latter part of the book too (from the kidnapping to the reconciliation with the big sex scene), but I'm not sure. I want to finish book 3 first, preferably before the next one comes out, though Nagira will likely be faster than me. :) But I do plan to translate a couple of shorter stories from Interlude that weren't done in English yet.

Saffron_Milk:
Readers have been asking to translate the latter part of the book

Thank you for the idea but I prefer reading entire books and not the bits and pieces: old fashioned that way, long time over quick fix and the whole book over waiting for chapters to be released (memory of a goldfish!)! LOL

As for the official translation, if it is true: even though it is announced on amazon, if the first book is released in august, how long before the second book is released, if ever! I saw some other fan favourite bls (The Untamed book source...) being released over a year if not longer...

I hope White Lotus picks up the second book! I should drop her a comment and buy a cup of coffee!LOL

Hello again!

Could you please send me the nayamashii kare cd? 

thank you!!!

Ximmich:

Unfortunately, the Nikurashii Kare CD that i own doesn`t have the Full Moon track. 

There are two versions of Nikurashii Kare CD. 

There is one version that that has the Full Moon track (which is a bit more expensive) and some that doesn`t have it... In my case, i didn`t opted for it. 

Where can I buy the Nikurashii Kare CD that includes the Full Moon Track? I'm interested in buying it

zieh1519:

hello~ is it possible for me to get Nayamashii Kare Drama CD file as well?

Check your messages. 

Hello!

May I also have the third or Nayamashii kare cd?

Thank you for coming back!

Hello!
May I have the link to the 3rd CD?
Thank you so much!

Can I have the link to the 3rd cd please? Thanks ?

Hola, si te interesa tengo el audio de la luna llena extra, no sé la forma más fácil de compartirlo, como ponerlo en la página principal o algo así, pero quien quiera lo puedo compartir, perdón por mi Inglés raro pero estoy usando deepl

Naomi_13:

Hola, si te interesa tengo el audio de la luna llena extra, no sé la forma más fácil de compartirlo, como ponerlo en la página principal o algo así, pero quien quiera lo puedo compartir, perdón por mi Inglés raro pero estoy usando deepl

Holaa ^^ 

A mi me interesa el poder oírlo. Me lo podrias compartir porfavor? Tenía planeado comprarlo al ver que nadie lo tenía, pero no sabía donde ?

Michi:

Holaa ^^ 

A mi me interesa el poder oírlo. ¿Me lo podrías compartir por favor? Tenía planeado comprar al ver que nadie lo tenía, pero no sabía dónde ?

Revisa tus mensajes ^^

Naomi_13:

Revisa tus mensajes ^^

Aún no me llega nada ^^'

May I ask if anyone can share the “月齢14“ fullmoon track ,and Japanese raws of the 3rd novel and the Interlude novel?

I cannot find them anywhere T-T

Hello Dear, not sure if you are still active or not... if you don't mind, can you please share  Nayamashii kare? ?

Hello.  I just wanted to let everyone know, that there are new updates on the manga of Utsukushii Kare. If you read the manga, then you can pass and read the new chapters. I'm informing this because I haven't seen anybody talking about it. But it's worth reading it ♡