Hiii~ I'm so sorry to bother you. But can I ask for a copy of the 2nd and 3rd audio drama cds? ?????? Please please please I have been looking for it everywhere ???

Hey! could i have the 2nd and 3rd uncensored audio drama cd's? Also, thankyou so much for your service.

Hello everyone.  Please forgive my lack of reply, but I have been unconscious  in the Hospital in ICU for over a week with a blood infection to the heart.   And when I achieved consciousness after a week, all my memories from Dec/Jan/Feb have vanished.  I am not sure if those short term memories shall ever come back, but I still have my long term memories and recall watching all the older BL's.  But I cannot recall small details, such as where I found the novel link you are asking for.  However, it looks  like Micha found the links.  Thank you Micha!

Wow, Ximmich, I just read your most recent replies and they are terrific!  Thank you so much  for providing that info, because (as I explained in my prior message), I drew a complete blank for such details.  But you are the absolute primary source for all things to do with "My Beautiful Man," which, btw, is my fave BL of all.

Haloo,

It might be little late but could anyone send me the uncensored CD of second and third audio drama please? I was craving more material about this series. Thank you guys!

Hello!

Could you please send me the nayamashii kare cd? 

Hello How are you ? Does anyone know where can i watch Utsukushii Kare Special edit version ? 

Could someone send me please the nayamadhii kare CD?