Hi! I made this thread so it would be easier for people to find some translations from the show that weren't translated in the official  AIS PLAY version while it ws releasing. Since then, gagaoolala added the show to its platform, consistently translating the important text messages. I will leave here the fan and google translations for the first story, plus some gagaolala translations for the rest of series. Most of those fan translations for story 1 were provided by BillySeng fans, and I haven't seen them for other stories. 

I recommend you all to watch the show on gagaoolala, since the subtitles are generally better either way. For last two stories, AIS PLAY director's cut version is also  usable if you have their youtube subscription and not the gagagoolala one.  For what isn't translated, you can use "google lens" or  "naver papago" to process screenshots while you're watching. Alternatively you can look up those parts here. I tried to include almost everything from episode 4 onwards, except some unimportant LIVE comments since there's awful lot of them and they rarely provide anything interesting.  

All credits due where they belong and big thank you to everyone who created those fan translations!! The links and explanations posted bellow include spoilers, so proceed at your own risk ?

STORY 1, EPISODES 1-5 (BILLY-SENG)

Episode 1  :

https://twitter.com/BillySengInt/status/1555265380041490432/

https://www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/wex1cx/war_of_y_ep01_some_text_translations/   (first picture is unique, alternative translations otherwise)

Episode 2 : 

https://www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/wkgyl1/war_of_y_ep02_social_media_text_translations/ (most of the comments are translated here. What isn't translated is basically unimportant fan wars - Some like the NC scenes, but some are critical of it and the whole Y genre.  Some people think Nott is using/forcing Pan into the fanservice and that he's harrasing him. There were also few instances of people preferring the side couple from Mafia Baby 2, if I understood that correctly. During the event, people were wondering whether Nott-Pan's breaking up/fighting or not. Few comments about Pharaoh and Rice being handsome/cute with chubby cheeks.)

I'm not sure what the twitter poll was about, though [When Pan was on the boat]. I think it was either about whether the apology for Nott's live was genuine/not, or about the main couple vs another ship. But since most comments around that time were discussing the LIVE and how "moral" it is, I lean more towards the first option. EDIT: Based on gagaoolala's sub, the poll is about whether people think the LIVE was irresponsible (84 % yes). Since the other comments seem to blame Nott and worry about Pan, I think it meant that it was irresponsible of Nott to do that to Pan. 

https://twitter.com/BillySengInt/status/1559437964153061376 (some more texts)

https://twitter.com/BillySengTH/status/1557045748877131777 (alternative translation of the twitter drama PSA post)

https://twitter.com/BillySengTH/status/1557053554988576768 (alternative translation of the twitter food product promotion post)

https://twitter.com/sheep_cs/status/1559492290749468672 (alternative translations, might contain a bit more but not much)

Episode 3: 

https://twitter.com/BillySengFC/status/1559667495711264768 (multiple tweets, mostly everything)

https://twitter.com/sakura_10500/status/1559770775456215040 (the ending scene)

https://twitter.com/sakura_10500/status/1559768115231465472 (alternative translation of texts between Pan and Nott, close the the end of episodes)

https://twitter.com/sakura_10500/status/1559770369632108544 (alternative translation of texts between Pan and his parent, in front of the house)

Episode 4 :  (majority of text was  translated by AIS PLAY)

https://www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/ww896r/could_you_please_translate_this_for_me_from_war/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share (translation of the banner near the end, gagaoolala apparently says "Horrible people thrive everywhere")

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillySengFC/status/1562818444994629634 (texts between Pan's manager and some tv exec's secretary, not sure whether it was included in the show or it's just a promo material)

Episode 5 : (fixed according to gagaOOlala version where needed)

[2:19] The messages at the beginning are mostly just blaming Pan : "He should see a doctor.". "I was right not to like him", "Now I get why they didn't sign him.", "He ruined my favorite TV drama"...  and some random comments like "Was it this bad?", "It's getting worse every day", "This is better than the drama."... 

[11:51] That's Pharaoh fishing for Rice. (teling him to go somewhere for a "casting". Rice thanks him.)  - https://twitter.com/BillySengTH/status/1564649714758615040 [this one is mostly right]

[15:09] TV screen says : "9 o'clock. Let's hear the truth. Together."

[21:28] A post about the show firing its main actor. Top comment saying "the kid made it out alive. It's bad series. Who would watch it?". Seems like other people are also on Pan's side,saying they won't watch the drama.

[36:43] Song messaging Pan : "Today I went back to search the room. I think you should see this." + Unknown Picture (could it be a TV contract?) [not translated on gaga] + "She didn't exactly ditch us." Followed by :

P: "She probably did it out of guilt."
S: "You're right, but"
P: "Thanks anyways. Do you want your reward for this?"
S: "Stop it. I told you about it because of our friendship. And stop offering yourself for just anybody! Otherwise I'll punish you!"
  - https://twitter.com/JustA_ZS_Fan/status/1564858376495955968

Explanation for the picture Song sent to Pan :  "Before explaining the scene of episode 5, please recall that episode 4, P'Koon had a phone call with someone from the TV station before PAN returned home, and asked if NOTT signed a contract with TTV, wouldn't it be released later? Why? Will it be announced earlier?

That's because! P'Koon planned to explain to PAN before the news was released that although PAN could not sign a contract with TTV, she had already signed a contract with another TV station for PAN. PAN explains the whole thing. The picture in episode 5 is that Song sent PAN to see the contract P'Koon helped him sign with another TV station, and it was also because of Song's action that PAN was relieved of the whole thing. "
  https://twitter.com/BillySeng_TWFC/status/1565361201118588928 (I used google lens to translate the picture)

[38:04], Pan opens old messages with Koon, where he asks her for ice machine. He says he's disturbed (?) and chewing on ice will help him concentrate better. Khun basically encourages (?) him : "You can do it." Maybe it's just "Sure thing", or something similar.  [this one is different on gagaOOlala - Koon asks someone named Mod for the machine, claiming he (Pan?) concetrates better when he chews on ice. The person says they will make sure he'll get it.]

At the end, the "0 1" comment isn't better specified on gaga, either. (could be reference to the hotel room 701)

STORY 2, EPISODES 6-10 (GUNG-KORN)

Episode 6:

[30:16]  Comments alongside the twitter post about rehearsal : "Why do they need to rehearse when they do that (kissing) all the time when they are together?". "I don't think they need the rehearsal.". "They will kiss in the show. Call me an ambulance." 

The big newspaper segments at around [0:20]  and [36:45]  haven't been translated on gaga, either. 

Episode 7:  [differences are minimal, gaga still translates more]

[27:48] twitter post 

Gagaoolala :  "Pure skin - Trust us with your skin issues." 

AIS PLAY :  "Pure skin." 

[31:00]  magazine article

Gagaoolala : "Has the ship fallen? Gus and Bew are working separately. Are they fighting? How will the future look like for these two?"

AIS PLAY : "Are they breaking up? The ship has Fallen."

[42:22]  magazine article

Gagaoolala : "Rumor of alcoholic "kind" artist using violence. (Bew said?) Gus likes to go to temples. (Gus' manager?) The bottle was just a prop."

AIS PLAY :  "BL actor accused violent and alcoholic."

Episode 8 : AIS PLAY translated nothing.

TW: obscene comments, victim blaming, sex shaming

[~2:00] twitter comments (opening scene): 

"It was fake! Everything was just an act." "He's actually an alcoholic. He always asks for trouble when drunk." "He's a whore! And this whore smells fishy." "Do you have a proof? My baby is a nice person." "His fans have clear skin. As for you, go see a doctor, please." "What do you mean smells fishy? Do you have a video to prove? Haha." "Tomorrow afternoon, I'll leak it."

[~6:30] during the live: 

(first part is mostly just your standard chit-chat, second part is more important)

"Their moms! I missed Pla on IG!" " Please, put a stop to the fake news. I'm tired of those antis." "Her makeup? Did she know she was going to be on this  live?" "You're doing this because of the rumour. We can see through this act, please." "Please, visit my online shop!"  " I think we have a new couple. #PlaToon #ToonPla"  "They kissed! So cute!"  "They are so fake." "Bew's smile can light up the universe!" "Well, please stay together for a really long time." "Can you stay a little longer?" "You're leaving? Please, stay!" "I haven't seen you in a while! Now it's time to say goodbye?"  "Stay longer, please. This is too short."    

"Wait, Bew. Did you see the clip?"  "Why did you brought that up?!"  "We agreed not to tell him, remember?"  "Bew, please don't go on twitter!" "Have you seen your face in the clip? Now I'm horny." [??? I guess I should thank AIS PLAY for sparing me from that part.]  "Why would you say such a disgusting thing? Report him, please!" [???] 

[~7:30] news page after the live:

"Oh my freaking god! A raunchy video clip surfaced online. And it looks like a certain BL actor." "#BewNotSmall is now trending on twitter. What will the actor say about this?"

[~7:35] random comments after:

"It's so hot. I couldn't stop jerking." "I saw someone else's hand in the clip, too. #BewNotSmall" "Alright, fun is over! Stop trending the hashtag, you morons!" "Is that really Bew? #BewNotSmall

[~ 13:50] magazine cover:

"Gus came to his rescue!Victim blaming should be stopped!"

[~16:20] internet comments:

"What about the bracelet in that clip? Is is Gus's? Please find out, guys!"  "I'm so disappointed in Bew." [???]    "It would be shocking if Gus was the one who leaked it."  "I thought he was a baby. Now I can't look at him that way anymore." "Thank you, whoever leaked that clip! Now I know he isn't small." "The clip has been taken off twitter, but it's still on other sites. DM if you want to see." "I can't look at him without thinking about that clip!" "Why are you talking as if it was his fault? Please stop."  "It's not his fault, but I can't accept it." "That account is so disgusting! You guys, please report them."

[~16:40] tweets:

"You know this is a sexual harassment and victim shaming, right? Actors can't have sex or what? What if he killed himself because of what happened? You're pushing him off the cliff. The blood will be on your hands!"

"Don't do anything stupid, Bew."

[~19:10] the selfie post with PP Wang:

"You will always have my support! My brother!"

[~23:50] messages from Gus to Bew:

"Are you mad at me for what I said earlier today?" "Can I go to your house? Please, talk to me. Don't be like this." "I'll bring in some food, too." "You're selfish. Do you know how long I've been waiting at your door?" "I love you, Bew."

[~26:00] someone texting:

"Gus is here."

[~27:00] Gus texting Yo:

"Yo, where the hell are you? I'm here to pick you up. Where are you?"

[~29:00] left side of the magazine cover: (google lens, similar to the translated right side)

"Gus Gasidech wins the award. The artist promoting Buddhism. Fans are delighted with the young man of the new era with a heart of merit."

[~37:00] Pla reads internet comments: (TW: fat shaming

"It was Toon who saved Gus. What was Pla doing?"  "Pla? I thought his name was Whale." "Remember when Gus was accused of being an alcoholic? He [Pla?] didn't do anything, either." "Pla looks stupid, but I didn't think he would be this stupid." "Leave him, Gus!" "Leave Pla and hire Toon as your manager. Maybe I'll get to see you and Bew more often." "You can't calling him Whale? That's body shaming." "Whale, please think about what you've done wrong."  "He didn't do anything either when he was working with Candy. All he did was being funny." "#Pla_You_Dying_Whale!" "Stop calling him that!" "You guys are disgusting. Your parents raised you this way?" "So what if I call him Whale? I don't see a problem with it. Gus  went to jail because of him!" "That wasn't Pla's fault! He did all he could at that time." "#Pla_You_Dying_Whale![lots of them]"

[~40:00] twitter convo between some rando and Toon:

Rando : "Honestly, if it weren't for Toon, Gus would have gone to jail for good. You disgusting Whale, leave him!" 

Toon: "I had to help him, considering he's my future son-in-law. Hehe."

[~42:20] the "Managers are to blame!" news cover;

"The history repeats itself. First it was Nott and Pan." "Now their managers are fighting and it puts strain on Bew and Gus!" "Gus's fans are asking him to leave Pla."

[~52:00] Message from "Bew's Guardian" to Bew;

"Have you seen this, Bew?"

[~52:10] Followed by Pla reading comments:

"See? They're fighting. That's why my baby doesn't work as much as before."  "I want to see Pla and Too in a catfight? Who's with me?" "That gay man, Pla, will definitely win if they decide to hold a boxing match." "You guys support violence, body shaming, and you're homophobic, too?"

[~52:20] Koon's tweet:

"I knew this would happen! #ManagersAtWar"

[~52:20] Candy's tweet: (who's this girl again??)

"He betrayed me. Of course he would betray his friend, too."

[~52:30] Pla reading comments, again:

"Can they do a live during the rehearsal?" "I told you... something was wrong!"  "Pla, you're overworking Gus!" "Of course the manager wants him to work hard. The more he works, the more money to the manager." "Gus looks tired and sad these days."

[~52: 40] More comments: 

"Bew looks so sad." "Please, bring back his smile!" "He looks so sad. Let's buy more of his product so we could enter Top Spender's list."

[~58:30] Tweet :

"They're so over. Bew said he doesn't want to work with Gus anymore. Now they can finally stop being fake."

[~58:30] Trending hashtags:

#You_Disgusting_Whale

#Toon_You_Clout_Chaser!

[~58:30]  Bew's profile showing he still works with Toon.

Episode 9:

[~6:55] Gaga mentions the amount paid, 20 000 baht (~530 USD, ~540 eur, ~43,350 INR)

[~16:08] tweets, presumably from Pla:

Gagaoolala: "I almost sold my kidney to be the top spender. I don't love Gus any less, but I'm broke. #inequality"

AIS PLAY : "The game is looking for a top spender. I love Gus but not everyone has the same investment. #lowlife"

[~16:13] message, presumably from Pla (?):

Gagaoolala: "Someone you know is the top spender, but can't go. Please, give it to me."

AIS PLAY :  "People know you because of the top spender. If you don't want, give it to me."

Episode 10: AIS PLAY translated everything as far as I can tell. 

STORIES 3 AND 4, EPISODES 11-20 (MARK-MILK AND TORU-FIRST)

Episode 11 - 19: AIS PLAY translated everything as far as I can tell. 

Episode 20: 

Everything up to ~30:00 is translated. After that, media messages are left out. There's nothing important in them though, mostly people gushing about the actors. 

The big two media posts repeat what was already said, and that is:

[~39:41] Ent. News tweet: "P Atichi refused to receive more nominations for the Greatest Y Award." 

[~39:45] Ent. News tweet: "TTV's new BL  show starring P and Dew will air during prime time "

[~39:48] Twitter trends:

1. #PandDew
  2. #PAtichon
  3. #Love Truck Is Now a Series
  4. #YGalaxy
  5. #I'm Your Star, P

thank you!

not at all, thank you once again

The "? " was meant to be an emoji, but mdl betrayed me!!

So imagine your favorite emoji [here]. 

ah-hah,yeah,i originally posted emojis here too,i see:)ty!

ty!i was wondering about the 01 too . nothing better then computers come in mind, or even worse - subdom, alfaomega, topbottom-and that does make 0 sense :D

assez:

ty!i was wondering about the 01 too . nothing better then computers come in mind, or even worse - subdom, alfaomega, topbottom-and that does make 0 sense :D

@assez someone in the comment section mentioned it might be a reference to "701", which is the room where Pan and Nott used to "workshop" in.

But my first idea was also the bottom-top descriptives... 

Either way, it's probably some sex reference ?

@TheFirstMichael2206 Wow, THANK YOU! :D:D:D Glad to not being alone thinking that. 

assez:

@TheFirstMichael2206 Wow, THANK YOU! :D:D:D Glad to not being alone thinking that. 

"Glad to not being alone thinking that. " Likewise ???

@TheFirstMichael2206 ?????

I know you are reading the same thing but THANK YOU, sincerely! It helps alot. Even though, I'm learning a bit to read, it's still hard!