1. Shin Hye-Sun 

2. Was in a drama slump, hunted for a drama to interest me, saw a little summary of episode 1 on tiktok and thought it looked a little fun and silly, and was instantly hooked! Also based on the summary of episode 1, I felt as if I could relate to the FL not having anyone hear her out, making me want to watch it even more.

The trailer made me want to watch it. Its been a while such a nice light hearted drama has been crafted with such stars. The story premise is soft and expected high voltage romance. 

I wanted to watch a romance story that has little to no angst. Or a triangle love thing going on...

Ended up staying because the romance was actual not the driving point of the series, but people healing their relationships and following their dreams. Don't get me wrong, I would have been so damn happy to get 20 hours of Samdal and Yongpil just being goofy with each other, because their chemistry was that good.

Casting of favorite actors

I started watching it because I saw a clip on tiktok with a scene the little sister (Kang Mina) at the singles bar. I have liked the leads previously but I can't deny that I was always rooting for dolphin couple everytime they were on screen. (Yes, I definitely wanted more scenes with them!)

Hi Mangoya!  I’m a fan of Chang-Wook and Mi-Kyung.  I wrote more in my review.  I’m currently watching “Suspicious Partner.”  Agree with you, I wanted more of the younger sister’s romance story, and the daughter was fabulous!  I’m a rom-com fanatic, but don’t like trash!  “Samdal-ri” had everything, for a successful show!  I discovered VIKI, so I’m finding many great shows and movies—“SP” is one.  “Interest of Love,” “When My Love Blooms,” and “King the Land” were three favorites, although  “IoL” fell off the charts, towards the end.  Bummer!  “Hospital Playlist” and “Life” were also great productions.  They fill my time!😂 Samdal-ri just had it all!  Take care!

Casting, especially Shin Hye Sun !

I started watching it because a friend had recommended it to me after I watched Hometown Cha Cha Cha. They both had similar vibes and I really enjoyed both :)