I said what I said. 

At first glance, you'd think this series is a cute supernatural romance about a guy changing his past to get the girl but ends-up with his love rival.

But once you look deep into it, its just far far from it. The story isn't about pisaeng and kawi kawaii romance, it's a story about the common man changing his life.

the protagonist is Kawi, and he is not your typical drama protagonist. But he is a very typical human. Suffers from failure loneliness. He is unable to become social properly, everything he thinks of doing his lack of confidence prevents it from happening.  He is at  a constant fear of "standing out" because people might judge. He is afraid of the world. The reason he was still in love with pear at 30, and wasnt able to move on by 10 years isn't because she's his soulmate and that he will keep on loving her till the end yada yada, but because that is the only person who approached him. He lacks the backbone to approach anybody. lacks the confidence to change himself. 

Kawi is you, Kawi is me and Kawi is everybody. There is a kawi hidden in every human. And kawis are more than common. kawi always finds himself stuck in an unfavorable position and in sickening loneliness. and people like kawi aren't rare. we all have been in his stage.

Kawi intially went back in time to get pear, his unrequited love, but he stayed to change everything. proving, that  our destiny is in our own hands. literally nothing is impossible IF we have a desire and we want to work on that desire. If there's a will there's a way. 

Kawi coming out of his circle to try new things, to give it a chance before he imagines a failure and doesn't even try. this teaches the most important thing : If you never try how will you know? Don't worry about the result, do your karma

this series shows flaws in people. the Knot guy. definitely an annoying jerk. but even when you look at him, you can see how human he is. he is trying his best do to in life as well. his rude behavior is his self-defense for his lack of success.

and pisaeng, he is also fighting his own battles. I love how this guy isn't shown as some ideal perfect boyfriend. he is filled with flaws. a complete people pleaser. unable to direct his feelings. and keeps ppl in the wrong just to not "hurt" them , without realizing that he's gonna hurt them even more. 

Now kawi's time changing is like a metaphor and a wake-up call for everyone watching that we can't turn back time. whatever that is ahead of us is ahead of us, and only we can shape our road, and we must shape it until time's over. its our duty to improve the kawi inside us. 

kawi is the perfect portrayal of humans in their everyday life.

👏 👏 👏 summed it perfectly!