writerpersona:

It's so awesome these last 4 episodes. The main couple is growing closer?

Episode 15

LD and MZH's first kiss.  He has entirely forgotten about it!!!  

What a beautiful expression of love

"Your endless beauty accompanies me throughout my years."  
Countless words and expressions cannot compare to our shared journey
Your endless beauty surpasses even the palaces of heaven
With you by my side
I quietly wait for challenges to fade away
For our good old times
I wish to trade my arduous journey for a wish
The journey is long
Can I be spared more time?
Wondrous scenery is beyond moving poems
.."

Episode 16

MZH is avoiding Lord Ding.  She lives next door to him!

Episode 16

The separation song is so emotionally touching

"You made me put down my guard

I melted into your gaze like snowflakes

Enduring the flying sand whisked by time

Allowing each other's wounds to heal

Love is the concern burning in the heart.

Like stars chasing the skylines

It sears within me, nurtured throughout my lifetime

Love is silent, I'll measure it with my life for you.

This untainted heart imprints your image

Accompanying me like a shadow all around the world

This untainted love forms a couple with intense emotion

Longing is a home of love!"

I find it unacceptable when some people on the comments section claiming they dislike the drama because of Feng Shaofeng's age and his divorce from Zhao Liying.  

FSF looks his age but is fine as he is good looking in real person.  

JT and FSF's age gap is evident without the filter and camera lighting but they look perfect together.  

In his real life, FSF and his ex-wife's age gap is the same as LY-MZH's.  Both looked great when they were together.

I have noticed... that the fans take such personal interest in the actor's life and make their purpose in life to persecute  others who are  not complimenting their idols... never seen it anywhere so fierce as in China..  Are they seriously sooo jobless...? or they give their idols such divine status, forget this their profession and they have also their life to live... Its never about acting...!

I like ZLY, she is too good and actress...  IMPO and I think its their business what they do in their private time. Lately I feel a bit sympathy towards FSF, bcoz naturally all these fans must be attacking him from all side... 

So dont feel bad when you read these stuff... bcoz havent you noticed... they are sooo blind to reality

liz mathew:

I have noticed... that the fans take such personal interest in the actor's life and make their purpose in life to persecute  others who are  not complimenting their idols... never seen it anywhere so fierce as in China..  Are they seriously sooo jobless...? or they give their idols such divine status, forget this their profession and they have also their life to live... Its never about acting...!

I like ZLY, she is too good and actress...  IMPO and I think its their business what they do in their private time. Lately I feel a bit sympathy towards FSF, bcoz naturally all these fans must be attacking him from all side... 

So dont feel bad when you read these stuff... bcoz havent you noticed... they are sooo blind to reality

That's FSF and ZLY's private lives.  I only care about their acting skills.

I love the romance between LY and MZH very much.  He is an older guy who has no interest in women until he encounters MZH by accident.  He's beginning to open his world to her because he sees a strong female who is determined to break the tradition in order to make a better life for herself than submitting to her fate as many other female children of unfavoured concubines in their society.  

He protects her because MZH is alone in the court without a powerful family for backup.  His status guarantees her a safe haven.  This is the kindness and compassion that  MZH showed  to him when they first met.

From this encounter, LY's heart begins to melt and is slowly opening up to MZH without her knowing.   When a man falls in love with a woman, all he has in mind is the woman he loves.

I love this song very much:

Zhuo Xin

I am really enjoying this sooo much, the rapport is soo good, both of them are very clever.... which makes  their banter a joy to watch...!

When he asked her if she had fallen for him...I need Monday to come quickly... I really want her to tell him about the kiss too

Also, her laying his head in her lap. I just love these two. 

In the drama, Mu Zhuohua climbed over the wall of her residence to investigate the mansion next door to see if it had a hot spring but walked into Lord Ding who was reading memorials.

In the novel, Lord Ding was soaked in the hot spring with herbal medicines to ease the pain from his injuries.  He called for a jug of wine so MZH had to pass over the jug to him.  He pulled her into the hot pool and grabbed her neck.

mparthur:

In the drama, Mu Zhuohua climbed over the wall of her residence to investigate the mansion next door to see if it had a hot spring but walked into Lord Ding who was reading memorials.

In the novel, Lord Ding was soaked in the hot spring with herbal medicines to ease the pain from his injuries.  He called for a jug of wine so MZH had to pass over the jug to him.  He pulled her into the hot pool and grabbed her neck.

Lmao I would have loved to see that but with censorship, there is no way they are giving that to us. Also, I noticed the website link I sent you didn't have all the chapters. I'm planning on fully reading the novel instead of just reading the last few chapters when this show ends. 

Sirry Usly:

Lmao I would have loved to see that but with censorship, there is no way they are giving that to us. Also, I noticed the website link I sent you didn't have all the chapters. I'm planning on fully reading the novel instead of just reading the last few chapters when this show ends. 

I have the entire chapters now.  Click on the link.

mparthur:

I have the entire chapters now.  Click on the link.

Thanks!