BiancaDanica

U-Prince The Series: The Lovely Geologist Review

BiancaDanica
Mar 20, 2017

I highly recommend everyone watch this if you haven't seen it. This is by far my favorite out of all the U-Prince series so far. I loved that the male lead roles were flipped in this. Instead of the male lead being a jerk in the beginning and becoming nice, the male lead in "The Lovely Geologist" is a sweet and doesn't get mad easily. The 2nd male lead on the other hand is the jerk.
I fell in love with T-Rex when I first saw him. He looks too sweet and innocent. He's too cute, that you can't help but love him and his sweet smile. The female lead was kind of dumb and forgave too easily but realized her feelings before it was too late.
It had it's moments that will make you go "awe poor baby" then go "HAHAHAHA" because something funny will happen. It was really enjoyable.
The acting wasn't AMAZING but it wasn't bad either. It was good. The male lead did a great job and he hasn't had much acting experience. Same with the female lead but she's done a couple dramas. I loved the different facial expressions T-Rex had.
Overall, it was a cute and funny drama that I really loved and would probably watch again just to see T-Rex!

Comments (0)