Iloveasianndrama

Unknown Woman Review

Iloveasianndrama

Honestly, I have always been a fan of long drama, but this drama was really frustrating to me. Since the beginning to the end, I had high hopes for it, but after a while I was getting tired of it. This drama is similar to Heaven Promise, but the revenge didn't happen until much later. There are only 2 episodes left as I am writing this. To be completely honest, I don't think I am going to change my opinion on this drama at all. The acting was on point and I really hated the "villain" in this drama. There were a few that I considered to be. I really enjoyed toward the middle of the drama, but then after that I felt it was dragging on and on. I don't blame the actors, but the rather the writing, I really dislike how certain things could've been solved a long time ago but then it took a few or more episodes for it to be completely solved. In the end if you are looking for good revenge drama or haven't seen any. I do think you should give it a try. However, this drama will test your patience.

Comments (2)

• Login or Register to post comments
    Drama4lover 5 days ago

This drama was just UGHHHHHHHH!
    I don't freaking know HOW I survived through this piece of shit. It was just a plainwreck! THE WORST Revenge drama I have EVER seen

April 09