Tiori

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
This was the first J Drama for me as well.Nonsensically hilarious I would say ,I love this drama, I've re watched it many times and still laugh hard .Comedy related to gender bender always attract my interest but not all gender bender dramas can impress me.I've seen the other version of this drama as well but original is always the best.. One of my Favorite J Drama .
Eternal Love
This is the first time I've ever watched such a long drama and yet not a single episode that I feel was boring.I enjoyed each and every episode.Even with those fake trees and flying around(which is common in C dramas, I think) I still like the drama very much.All the sweet moments and emotional scenes were portrayed beautifully.Mark Chao and Yang Mi's chemistry were really good,I like other characters as well be read more it Bai Feng Jiu and Dong hua,StarLord Siming,3rd prince Lian song or Zhe yan and forth brother,all shines in their own characters.
It is a fantasy melodrama that is worth watching.You'll enjoy watching and cursing the bad people as well as shipping and cheering for your favorite couples all along.
My Amazing Boyfriend
This is the first C drama for me.I was interested in this drama because I heard it was similar to "My Love From The Star" but I don't see any similarities only that both male lead have supernatural powers and also this guy cannot teleport like the one in Korean drama.Oh! and one similarity is that it has the ost sung by Korean singer "Just" who also did Ost for MLFTS.
Acting-wise read more I would say the girl is OK and the guy is new so it is not that good but the guy is cute and the story is also interesting so I can overlook the acting.Overall I enjoyed the drama.
Secret Garden
Aug 19, 2017
I watched this drama in 2012 because of it's high rating but for some reason i didn't like it then though i like the ost.But I kept on wondering why the ratings were so high so I re watched it after few years.I was surprised why I didn't like it before.I happen to like and understand the characters.It's one of my favorite drama now.
Two Guys
Aug 19, 2017
I enjoyed watching this movie,it's really funny from beginning to end.Those looking for romance will be disappointed because it has no romance in it but if you like some crazy,funny movie then you definitely will like it.

1 day ago