Roy Leh Sanae Rai

• Country: Thailand
  • Aired: Jun 3, 2015 - Jul 16, 2015
  • Aired On: Wednesday, Thursday
  • Network: Channel 5
  • Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.
  • Genres: Romance, Drama
  • Tags: Slap And Kiss, Rape
  • Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

coolcancerian
Oct 7, 2015
ok i have mixed feeling over this drama
i don't search for logics in dramas but in this most characters lack a bit of common sense & are a bit annoying sometimes including the heroine .
that being said ..shd really appreciate the lead guy ...i mean no matter how manipulative & psychotic his character is ..u can't help but like him & root for him ..fab job in making u love a hateful role
the dynamics between the lead actors is really good ..major reason to watch this drama for me.
this drama is ok but could have been better.

watch it for the lead actors !!! definately not a waste of time.

ViolinGal
Feb 14, 2016
Look, there is a certain market for this type of drama/lakorn: fulfilling the niche of a psychotic guy trying to control a super humble and sweet girl. This lakorn falls into that category. I know not all Lakorns are like this (thank goodness), but this is the first slap/kiss Lakorn I've encountered and I'm not quite sure how to proceed from here in my selection of different Lakorns to watch next.

I'd only recommend this Lakorn under very specific circumstances:

1. You aren't sensitive to very triggering themes (rape, mainly)
2. You like watching endless cat fights
3. You're in the mood for something very angst inducing with a couple that gives each other a lot of long looks of despair
4. You are okay with endless misunderstandings
5. You are okay with suuuuuuuuper annoying side characters

I guess it was entertaining (if you FF through all the side stuff)? I don't know, I feel like you have to be in a certain mood to enjoy this. And you also have to suspend your disbelief at how HORRIBLE the male guy is to the lead female.

I just don't think this Lakorn can ever be accused of having "quality" -- it was pretty poorly constructed: not very well fleshed out characters, the character roles basically being caricatures of themselves, no flowing story where the guy earns the love of the female, and really outdated drama tropes that were annoying to see repeated over and over again.

I don't want to give any spoilers, but I was completely unsatisfied with the end and how he "won" the girl. I was hoping for more character improvement and growth.

So....watch this I guess if you're a fan of slap/kiss lakorns? .....I on the other hand will be lamenting over how I gave 14 episodes of my life over to this show, and in the end....I'm not entirely sure it was worth it. I'm an angst addict, so I certainly enjoyed parts of it, but the main guy was waaaay too horrible for me to say I'm glad I watched it.

MeBee23
May 14, 2016
Main guy was just so attractive that a lot of the horrible things he did, i kind of still remained on his side through it all... but there were a lot of questionable moment (like being pinned to a bed screaming "let me go" while romantic/happy music plays), but in the moments the two leads were interacting there was undeniable CHEMISTRY, but i would credit the male leads eyes for that. wow, the fireworks were real. I just feel like no one told the female lead she was acting in a romance, rather than a thriller were the main lead is the psycho murderer, cuz in the moments she hated him, she REALLY seemed to detest him. like even the moments that seemed like should be "romantic" and sway her to like him, she honestly seemed unmoved and unchanged :(

Honestly, if your tired of shows that tiptoe around skinship and those sorts of situations, this is the drama for you. I was just happy that people actually slept together and kiss within this drama rather than waiting 14 hours for a single kiss. BEWARE unnessesary sub-plot, stupid decisions and entirely avoidable misunderstandings, as well as possibly finding yourself liking sexy male lead who is very bad/evil/confusing/sweet/flirty... but very sexy.

Jiminsgurr
Jun 23, 2018
I am going to be very honest about this drama. (I apologize if there are some unintentional spoilers)

First of all I haven't watched many Thai lakorns so I don't know if it's just a culture difference but this whole drama had so many things wrong with it.

I loved the plot even though it was pretty cliché but the way they portrayed it was so wrong! The whole drama was so childish from beginning to end. And let's not talk about the forced skinship and sex. I didn't like a bit of it. The guy was too much (doesn't matter how much I love Push), his antics of 'let me show you who your husband is' was so over the top stupid and awkward. Most of the romance scenes were non consensual and forced which made it so difficult to watch.
The female lead's revenge was also excessive and the trying to 'escape' thing was so immature (lets not talk about the whole 'let's tie her up' or 'put her in a cell' to prevent her running away ugh...)
And all those unnecessary female 'bitch' characters were also too much. The 'drama' they tried so hard to incorporate was so exaggerated that at a certain point you don't even know why the 99th cat fight is happening for. Also 99% of the lakorn is characters shouting and screaming at each other.

Even at the very end of the last episode the female lead hates the male lead and is trying to escape to another country but the male lead cries a few petty tears and somehow the female lead abandons her plane and suddenly says 'I love you too' WHAT? Oh, and all of this happens in a span of what? 3 minutes. Then they hug and everything is alright again? Happy ending? What on earth was that?

I don't normally hate dramas and even if I dislike certain dramas I don't really take the time to write about it but THIS I just really want you guys to not waste your time. This is not worth your time. I know Push is handsome as always but REALLY the story is horrible.

Becky
Mar 6, 2016
This drama is amazing .I like Push.His name is too long (Push Puttichai Kasetsin ) but he is cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hR8M-RSjr8 - My video, hopefully you guys can also enjoy this
Panda_San
Sep 21, 2017
In my opinion , it was one of the worst drama that I ever had watched !!!!!!!!!!!!

Like seriously the story is so stupid , the girls in this drama are so annoying and very loud

The whole drama like all I saw is the girls fighting and the male lead forcing him self on the female lead !!

The only good thing in this stupid drama was " The Male Lead Actor " he's so handsome that I watched
this drama only for him skipping all other scenes :s
saso brume
Mar 30, 2018
Hmmm I am really disappointed with this drama the forced scene are just kind of unbearable to watch and the ending how she just easily forgives him when the memory and feeling I got from those rape scene is still beyond me. and how the male lead start acting cute after those scene is disgusting, same feeling I got from kleen cheewat life wave the feeling of being used.
And the most annoying thing about the drama is the second endless whining about how bad kangpope is really out of this world I just dont feel he deserved yim at all.
On the positive note the hot male lead and the cute female lead and their romance is top notch me personally on a normal situation won't like somebody like kangpope but he kind made up in two ways for me making sure he was faithful to his wife assuming he slept with those whore I would have been so pissed with him. Secondly how he didn't give in to his aunt about divorcing being was another high point for me.
The male lead is damn hot the hottest thia guy have seen so far

Misbah Shah
Mar 24, 2018
To be very honest, acting was HORRIBLE. Plus, the typical Thai Lakorn thing kept making the story Predictable. Same female second lead who creates endless misunderstandings TILL THE END, same second male lead who's sweeter and caring than EVER so we feel sorry for him too, and a huge number of side female characters who only shout and quarrel like bitches.
Moreover, constant forcing of male lead over the female lead makes the atmosphere so torturing for the audience that even if the romance occurs, it leaves no positive feelings, since it's all A FORCED ROMANCE (more precisely it's rape) that never happens in reality. It's a total disrespect for the girl, so it seems very unreal, when it comes to love. Neung, the female lead, had the worst acting in the start, but it became better till episode 7.
Some love scenes are cute, and constant dominance of male lead makes the series interesting. The male lead's (Khun Kongpope's) consistency is what kept me watching the drama till the end.
Music is somehow captivating too. But only one song kept repeating, so it made the music less influencing.