Last Minute Romance (2017) poster

Hello13
Nov 16, 2017
I finished watching this drama yesterday and I think it is a nice drama.

This drama combines various types of emotions together: happiness, sadness, frustration, and anger. One minute I am laughing and the next minute I am crying.
It successfully portrays how life really is; sometimes things do not go as smoothly as we think they will, sometimes efforts do not lead to a fruitful outcome and sometimes those you think are nice stab you in the back. However, I personally do not enjoy the 'cosplaying' parts of the show and I skipped most of them.

If you want to feel a bunch of emotions all over your heart, I recommend this drama!

iriichan
May 26, 2018
Dating contract with your favorite celebrity's look alike as your last wish????

The story is so silly, but I still watched it because it had some humour element like kdrama parodies or how fangirls are in real life.
Lee Seo Won did a great job at his dual roles. (Sucks what he did to his career tho, very disappointed)

COULDN'T REALLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE OF THE PLOT. WHAT EVEN, HE HATES HIS FACE BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE A CELEBRITY BUT WANTS TO BE A CELEBRITY AS WELL??
It's definitely a one time watch for me. It's pretty well made and everything but the story doesn't appeal to me
7/10

EarlGayTea
Jan 10, 2018
I think I was a little generous with this rating but I can't even be bothered. It was cute and short and emotional.

I think my overall favorite thing about this drama is that each character was SO believable as a real person. I could believe Baek Se was real and how she dealt with her illness felt real. Some people don't want to dwell to deeply on it and would rather live life and I think she portrayed that kind of person perfectly. The only character that wasn't all that believable was Ji Seol Woo and honestly, he was in it so little as a character that it didn't matter.

The story itself was somehow both heartwarming and heartbreaking.

I can't say too much more without spoiling but overall for a webdrama that will take about 2 hours to watch the whole thing it was definitely worth it. It's obviously not going to be the best drama out there but I'd say it's one of the best webdramas I've seen.

Jun 28, 2018
A short drama, two episodes long, with a cute but sad story. Sure, the plot is kind of unrealistic. At first, actually, I was confused with the guy, because I thought they were the same person with the famous actor. But things got clearer as the drama proceded. The love story was cute and warm actually, even though the length of the drama was kind of too short. They managed, nevertheless, to pull it of nicelly though. Aslo, I liked the cute popular drama reenacting. And for those who are wondering about the ending SPOILER (it very was realistic).
Nina
Feb 28, 2018
I'd just like to thank this mini-drama for introducing me to Lee Seowon, who is a cutie, as well as providing me with a solid two hours of fluff and heartache, in equal measure. Last Minute Romance is a pretty standard contract relationship trope drama, but the twists throughout make it somewhat refreshing. The acting is pretty good, mostly okay - Han Seung-yeon portrayed Baek Se's emotions pretty well, except for when she was already feeling pain or when Baek Se was particularly sad, because I really couldn't connect to her at all during those moments.

I also enjoyed the parodies throughout, they were very much fun for me. Overall, a good pick for a drama if you have some time to kill - has the right amount of fluff (sometimes too much, but I'm not complaining) but also just enough angst.

WorstAdmirer
Apr 24, 2018
This drama made me cry. I like how this short drama made me happy and sad at the same time.

I find the girl and the guy cute and them as a couple was cute also.

I also liked the music of it because it gives me a vibes to listen to it often.

The thing I just don't like is the ending. Even I knew already that the girl will die, I'd still hope that there's a twist that will make me surprise. Anyways, I love this drama and I recommend you to watch it.

But if you don't like short dramas then, there's a lot of dramas in the net. Just ask pareng google.

Alexandra
Oct 3, 2018
Well,this was worth her money. I would've spend 30,000$ on food while travelling.
To be honest,Han Seung Yeon is not my favourite actres ,perhaps because all of her characters are the kind of type that makes the viewer feel annoyed but i didn't mind her as much in this one.
The plot and the acting isn't worth a perfect 10 but it was one of those dramas that i truly enjoyed even if it had it's flaws. There were a lot of comedic scenes that cracked me up. I mean,drama parodies are a win in every plot,so it was great that they added a lot.
The romance is short and it left me wanting more so that's why i think the ending could've been a little more extended to make the viewers more emotional but neverthless for being a short mini web drama,it was a cute and refreshing story.

OhSoEnthusiastic
Feb 11, 2018
Cute and fluffy and sweet. My only complaint is the ending was rushed and took away from the lovely romance the story had built up to that point. Admittedly, I'm really just upset that they didn't decide to save her last minute so the two of them could be together, but I also realize that not all stories have to have tied together with a bow happy endings. A less rushed ending would have gone a long way in helping me accept that their romance was never going to be.

Now have some extra words so I can fill the word limit.
dreamlovewrite
Mar 21, 2018
This was an enjoyable way to spend two hours with a cliche, but well executed storyline.
I thoroughly enjoyed this, it had me feeling all kinds of emotions, from laughter to sadness and all in between.
It's easy to watch, the characters are quite organic and there is chemistry between Lee Seo Won and Han Seungyeon.
I also liked how even played by Lee Seo Won, both Dong Joon and Sul Woo are portrayed to be two different people and it's done well to me.
Seungyeon's character was cute and peppy despite her terminal illness, which was probably the weak part for me, though I felt in the same breath, it made her more realistic, and taking her diagnosis in her stride.
Although it was cringy at points, I expected this and thus really had a good time getting into this story.
I would definitely rewatch again.
8/10.