Cross

Bri
Mar 21, 2018
Ok, I first came to this drama because I thought it was going to be about this guy that uses his power as a doctor to kill people. It started off super cool like that, but then took a big turn and focused more on helping people like doctors should. I think the thing I LOVED the most in this was that there was almost no romance, sure some side characters had a little, but the main focus of the story was not based on the main leads getting together in the end. The story was unique and good (even with Jo Jae Hyun having to leave the show). The acting was pretty good. Music was AMAZING! I could listen to "Thousand Times" by Samuel a million times and not get tired of it. Overall, I gave it a 9. If it's a good enough show for me to actually finish it, the show is worth a watch.

chi
Mar 21, 2018
Honestly this drama is a whole WOW.

It might be a medical drama, the plot is not what you expect! There is no rivalry between characters, no fighting for a higher rank in the hospital it is all about a doctor who wants revenge.

Go Kyung Pyo's acting is amazing in this and since I've only seen him in much softer roles such as Strongest Delivery Man and Reply 1988 it is really interesting to see him star in such a dark and suspenseful drama.
Jeon So Min is also great in this drama as I've only seen her on Running Man, it is quite interesting to see her play much more serious roles where she doesn't have to joke around as much.

Every single episode keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you want to watch the next episode as soon as possible. The amount of times I got scared due to the intense and suspense throughout this drama is numerous. Although there are some predictable parts throughout the drama, they did very well in delivering it even if it is what you expected to happen.

There is nothing much I disliked about the drama at all. The pacing of the drama is great, they don't drag certain parts and I understand each part of the plot clearly. It is definitely worth a watch!

skaivri
Jun 11, 2018
Was debating to watch this drama when it first came out since i'm not big on medical/hospital drama. Really, I find them extremely boring . However I finally got up to watch Cross and wasn't disappointed. I think it's because this was a crime/thriller genre and not so much about medical/hospital stuff. The story could have done without the repeated catch and release between good guy and bad guy, found this repetition annoying. I get they needed something to keep the plot going but such idea could have easily been replace by different scenarios. Other than that slight redundancy the show itself was enjoyable. Kdrama in this type of genre really like to drown their main character in excruciating pain and sorrow. Go Kyung Pyo was very good for the lead role, he has such sad eyes playing this part.

Overal - good show.
Rewatch - onces is good.

Afza
Apr 26, 2018
To be veeeery honest, this is one of the best medical drama I ever watched! (it is safe to say it is THE BEST too). This drama is just too good to not watch.

First of all, Go Kyung Pyo's acting never disappoint especially when it comes to serious role, he definitely nailed it!! and the other casts also blend well with each other.

The storylines is truly good and it gets better on every episodes. Each of the episodes will keep you on the edge of your seat and make you want to watch the next eps as soon as possible and end up marathon-ing it LOL. I also love how the writers do not desperately include romance in this like some dramas have.

I do not remember not liking any ep of this drama and I do not even skipped any parts of it because it deserves every seconds and minutes of your time and that just how precious this drama is. I might sound like I am exaggerating things but please give this drama a chance and you won't regret doing so. I do not usually write drama's review but I wrote one for this drama because I feel like I would regret it if I don't write one hehehe

So, have fun watching! xoxo

AGE
May 16, 2018
Honestly, I never expected anything exceptional in this drama. Nowadays, the thought of going to deal with "revenge" story is a little bit of tedious. However, after watching some few episodes, I find the story well fast-paced and full of suspense with solid performances from the main characters and of course a villain that you would really like to hate.

Along with the unexpected side, the sense of hunger for revenge cracked the opportunities to reveal big secrets behind and torn between saving people while sacrificing instances. This drama deals how to bring justice, to forgive, to accept the things that cannot be redone, to be strong from painful experiences.

When people made you suffer and took away the important people in your life, how would you like to be at peace? Put them behind the bars while justice serves or slay them with your naked hands?

This drama will answer everything.

diachiong
May 20, 2018
This is my favorite medical drama so far.

Go kyung pyo is such an effective actor, he really makes you believe that he is the character.
I like that the first few episodes started at the prison setting and eventually making his way to the hospital which made it set apart from the usual medical dramas. I also like that there's no love interest because it usually takes away from the core of the drama.
One thing though, I thought that he's "special vision power" is unnecessary to be honest, I mean if you're going to write a character with a special ability, you better make sure that it plays a vital role and is used all throughout the series.