Memories of the Alhambra

S mai
This drama is honestly a very good one. Even thought i'm only in the 12th episode as of now, i'm writing this review to encourage people to start watching it if you haven't yet.

STORY
The story in short is amazing, the way it starts and how every episode ends always leave me at the edge of my seat. Since I watch a lot of movies, cartoons and dramas I can almost always predict what would happen next, but as I watch this show i'm left to wonder what could happen next, and there are so many possibilities that I can't even be certain if what i'm thinking will actually happen.

CAST
The casting for drama is good as all the actors are good at what they do. There isn't one person in this who I thought shouldn't have gotten the role. Every one dose a good job at their character, whether the audience hate the character or not all the actors do an amazing job portraying the attitude and style for the particular character.

ACTING
When it comes to acting they have yet again done a very good job, all the emotions put in feel to real to be fake. When ever they show any emotion like happiness, sadness, anger, excitement, regret , and so on I can actually feel the emotion and respond with the emotion. If they are sad I feel sorry, if they are happy I feel happy for them and so on.

MUSIC
The sound track in this drama is simply amazing and even after the drama is over I would still be listening to the music, it's very catchy and present to listen to.

I would definitely rewatch this drama, and recommend it to all if my friends
My only wish is that it have a great ending, as I know many dramas I was excited to watch but ended on a very bad note.

Luvly Lux
This is an oh so good, edge of your seat suspense drama with a dash of romance and modern yet timeless piece. Smart story plot and some gorgeous main characters makes for perfect chemistry but not taking away from the main story line.

It's beautifully filmed, directed and the music... it's hauntingly beautiful and fits the series.

Every week I literally and patiently wait for more episodes. I can't recall the last time I was so hooked to a Korean tv series on Netflix. It's a must watch! Consider yourself warned as it's addictive!
BlueStarGalaxies
Honestly shocked there are no reviews for this on MDL yet. I haven't seriously watched KDrama in a while, usually can't seem to find the time Or I can't get into it. If I get bored Around episode 1-3 I'm bad about dropping it.
That is Not the case with Memories of the Alhambra . I binged so hard. I am blown away and obsessed at this point. Always at the end of the episode dying to watch the next on the edge of my seat! I haven't seen Hyun Bin since Hyde Jekyll Me and it's great to see him again , and of course Park Shin Hye! I have been waiting for a new drama with her starring as a main character and they are both doing amazing jobs in MOTA! The gameplay is epic and makes me want to join in and play it too! I won't go into detail because of spoilers, but give this drama a try if your wanting to fall in love with kdrama again or just love Hyun Bin/Park Shin Hye/VR Gaming/Sword Art Online!

Shubhra Aurita Roy
A must watch. Beautiful story telling, great locales, excellent acting. Edge of the seat drama. Hope they can keep this up. I never ever watch on air shows as my one experience was a huge dissappointment plus I hate waiting. This one is worth it.
If I had any quibble, it would be about the personality of Jee Su; a female lead seems a bit lame. She seems to cry too much and though I think the intention of the writer was to show her as innocent, kind and compassionate, it was never really made clear as to what made her suddenly decide to care about him; the transition was too abruput. But their relationship is beautiful once you accept that it exists however they arrived at that state.
The fights are gorgeous, and the story wonderful. And what do I say about the always talented Mr Kim Tae Pyung?

Spoiler ahead

His portrayal of an ambitious, slightly wolfish, tough business man who is then transformed into a hunted man, consumed by his fight with NPC s that only he can see, and the wits he uses while the world refuses to understand - absolutely on point.

MN Monia
I never wrote review for any drama. But I had to write something for memories of Alhambra. To be honest I dont how to express my feelings for this drama. Firstly I started to watch it because hyun bin is the lead actor and I love him. Also the pair look so fresh and beautiful together. But each week the story keeps drawing me in more and more. The story and way of telling the story, the cast, the beautiful cinematography and never seen before awesome AR is sooo interesting for me. And hyun bi-shin hye couple makes me so delusional, I want them to get married in real life. On top of that eveRY actor in the drama showed top notch acting including my babY chanyeol. I hope it get the applause it deserves for presenting something so fresh and new. BEST DRAMA of 2018/19 FOR ME.

Latifa Al Qallaf
I know this drama is still airing but i have watched it from the beginning and it has not failed me yet. Its suspenseful romantic sweet and creative. Everytime i watch a new episode I'm impressed and i love it even more. This drama belongs with the highly rated shows. I love it because the idea of the show is extremely creative, new and the actors have really taken these roles to another level. The actors honestly convinced me. I cried when they did and loved it when they smiled. It warmed my heart. You will be hooked once you give it a chance. Definitely one of my favss!!!

'Nough said!! Stop what you're doing and go watch it!!!!! Then come back and tell me you agree with me.

jibrat
Dec 13, 2018
Completely unforeseen drama!! I gotta say I don't like a lot of Hyun Bin Dramas but with Park Shin Hye it is an unstoppable plotful drama. I missed her a lot. I'm hopeful for a good ending but this ish is getting twisted! I can't wait for the next episodes!! so exhilarating. Get the popcorn ready kids because you're in for a ride!! Also, I love that it's based in a different country!! so awesome & refreshing!! Park Shin Hye's acting is of course on point and their pronunciations are so good. I wonder if she really knows how to speak spanish and english irl or if she just memorized the script. Either way she's FANTASTIC!!!

Debby Julini
Drama denga plot segar dan unik, sangat berbeda dari drama korea lainnya. Alur maju mundur yg selalu sukses membuat penonton penasaran. Seluruh cast berakting sangat baik, terutama akting hyun bin. Dia mampu menampilkan emosi dalam matanya, gesturenya yg sangat manly serta senyum lesung pipi yg membuat gila. Chemistry antara hyun bin dan park shin hye pun sangat luar biasa dan manis sekali.
Penulis skenario juga memiliki imajinasi yg luar biasa, tak ada yg mampu menebak alur drama ini karena semuanya melampaui ekspektasi. Sungguh 2 bulan ini hari-hariku jadi lebih bahagia karena menonton drama ini. I love this drama so much.