He is Psychometric

Dropped 2/16
Minton Zheng
Dropped 0
Amazing. This drama made me laughed, cried, angry. So excited, uri Jinyoungie~ show us how to acted cute, sexy, and poor. Every time I watched it I wanna give him a hug, I'm so proud. From junior to jinyoung ♡
This is Jinyoung's first lead role in a drama and I can't be more excited. I watched the first two episodes and the plot looks really interesting... the perfect mix between thriller, comedy and supernatural drama. The characters Jinyoung and Yeeun play are really lovable and they look like they're going to be multidimensional. The four main actors have also great chemistry, which I love too! Can't wait for the next episodes! ^^

Dropped 2/16
Dania1506
Dropped 0
Its absolutely amazing and fun the acting is very shocking to be very honest I cant be believe it's the lead actors first lead drama as they are doing REALLY great. It really gives us the romantic- comedy thriller we wanted and excepted and it does it in a wonderful way. Everything is fantastic: the storyline, the visuals, the acting, the cinematography and the pace of everything. It is exactly like a rollercoaster ride, full of emotions. It's 100% a must watch drama, if you want a funny romantic thriller with fresh actors and a fresh storyline.