Hotel del Luna

Anne
I love supernatural dramas. This is a very interesting story with a very unique plot. After watching a few episodes I am hooked.

I love the story and how each episode has a back story. You can get hooked to all the side line characters and feel sympathy and happiness for each one.

I definitely recommend this drama to all supernatural story loving fans who look for different emotions in a drama, like fear, sadness, happiness, anger, excitement and amusement. I am looking forward to seeing more episodes soon.
Shey_wick
The opening scene of the story shows a beautiful landscape and a woman warrior beside a cart that has a casket on it. It seemed that she has killed a lot of people and she's looking for a place she heard that souls can reside before going to the afterlife. For some reason, she's even willing to kill herself to repent for her sins. She then ends up as the proprietor of a hotel for souls. Fast forward into the present time, the main male lead character (Yeo Jin Goo) has grown up and needs to fulfill a bargain that his father made with her. The deal that was made is similar to the story of the beauty and the beast where the father plucked a blooming flower for his daughter. Only this time, it's a dad offering his son's life in servitude to a thousands-year-old woman.

Honestly, this story got me interested right away. It's a pretty good ghost story so far. Main female lead (IU) looks convincing as a warrior at the beginning and looks gorgeous in her flowing outfits when she became the boss of Hotel de Luna. I'm looking forward to her beautiful wardrobe changes and see if there will be sparks between the main leads. Male lead Jin Goo looks dashing in a suit and playing his character well. There's also some comedic relief I'd like to see more.

Will update review later on.