katsweety:

I f Jang Uk and Naksu don’t get a happy ending, that’ll be the end of me. ? The very least they can do is make a happy ending in an afterlife or something. 

Same, I just want them to end up together. I also don't wanna see the complex love lines between Buyeon, Naksu and Uk

nagavignesh:

In the Netflix Teaser 2 you could see a hand that has started to petrify. It could be either Mudeok/Buyeon or Naksu. I just noticed this and I think an ending where Uk and Naksu happily live ever after isn't going to happen. Uk has been revived from dead because of the ice stone. Ice stone can cure soul shifter from running wild. Ultimately a choice had to be made whether it is UK's life or Naksu's life and I don't want this to happen.

I think it is Bu-yeon's body  and she has slowly become UN-petrified in the last three  years.  The candle in that frame is from Bu-yeon's room.  

tvN keeps referring to the "mysterious woman who looks like Naksu" - but is she really a live person or is she a Jinyowon relic?  She has minor signs of petrification on her LEFT hand.  Naksu's' soul is now in that body, courtesy of Mama Jin's ability to capture souls and keep them helpless.  

Mama wants that ice stone to save Bu-yeon.  

For few episodes Naksu / Cho Yeong FL will stay close with SML seo Yul

ML Jang uk and FL naksu both leads memories relationship more  something like a erased and still FL think SML is her lover

When FL and ML both have same memories recalled at the same time and main leads confused about their memories.

Promised relationship STONE of both leads had and showing to eachother. FL & ML come to see face to face about recalled memories and asking "have we meet before".

And after few scene then FL and ML both thinking same thoughts separately.

SML seeing FL try to recall forgotten memory of her.

Final point
when both main leads remembered
thier forgotten relationship, Whole kdrama fandom will celebrate that moment.

I'm sure this will be in the drama:

A big tree, a big moon in front of it, and on top of that big tree the image of two men and women sitting together can be seen in the distance like a landscape. 

Those two are a couple.

The light to save the world and the light that falls on it.
It is a shadow that protects the darkness.

A knife with a handwritten note will show in the end.

Alchemy Souls: Light and Shadow
Jang Uk is the Light
Bu Yeon/Naksu is the Shadow

I'm sure most people who watched epiosde 1 have the same big question on their mind:
Is this Naksu or Bu-Yeon?

1. First, from what was shown, even mama Jin is not sure 100% - she unconvincingly tried to assure Cho-Yeon that Naksu's soul died and she has the right to use her body for Bu-Yeon. Whatever they did to bring her back, they couldn't use Bu-Yeon's original body, but somehow magically conjured Naksu's body. But she was still shown with petrification signs in the past in the preview. Ok, but if that's By-Yeon, mama Jin, why the cold shoulder and keeping her locked in a dungeon like room for three years? I'm not buying it.

2. Second, yes this new girl sees energy, but that was the same when Naksu was in the body of Bu-Yeon and shared it with Bu-Yeon's soul.

3. And most importantly, she's not blind. We all saw in part 1 that every time Bu-Yeon's soul surfaced into the forefront to take control, Mu-Deok turned blind. So if this new girl was solely Bu-Yeon, she would have been blind as well.

All in all, mama Jin f*cked up again. And she knows it. She mistreats the girl because she knows Naksu is still inside her. But she wants to marry her off as Bu-Yeon, because Bu-Yeon is still inside there somewhere as well and the girl can produce an heir with priestly powers.
And lastly, we also know from Cho-Yeon's words in part 1 that Jin priestesses can erease and scramble memories, which is exactly what they did with Naksu here.

Hopefully this amnesia bs plot will get resolved soon. And they won't be able to hide Naksu once she's out in the wild - many people know her face and questions will be raised how the ef that is supposed to be Bu-Yeon.

She’s definitely Naksu and not  Bu Yeon, and Mama Jin the Crazy B  knows it for sure. The similarities in personalities of Of part 2 Naksu, and mu deok prove it. I think the actress for Naksu did a great job portraying the same qualities Jung so Min portrayed. To me they felt like the same characters, the behaviours were quite similar 

katsweety:

She’s definitely Naksu and not  Bu Yeon, and Mama Jin the Crazy B  knows it for sure. The similarities in personalities of Of part 2 Naksu, and mu deok prove it. I think the actress for Naksu did a great job portraying the same qualities Jung so Min portrayed. To me they felt like the same characters, the behaviours were quite similar 

Agreed, I noticed this as well. And that their voices are so similar sounding helps as well.

katsweety:

I totally agree! Like she's definitely Naksu. We can see that Jank Uk noticed that too. When she got angry and hit her hands on the table that was so Naksu for some reason.

Kate:

I totally agree! Like she's definitely Naksu. We can see that Jank Uk noticed that too. When she got angry and hit her hands on the table that was so Naksu for some reason.

I think Uk notices similarities, but he doesn’t know. I loved that they added the detail of chicken. 

Yeah, she's definitely Naksu! What's interesting is that even without her memories it is still so clear that that's her. I think Mama Jin knows this, for sure. She probably is lying to her daughter and might have messed up Naksu's memories. This way, even knowing the truth, she can live in denial and guarantee that her Jin Family façade remains intact. I do think Yul will recognize her first because he knew her when she was younger (in that body). However, I was hoping Jang Uk would see it sooner. I hope they don't take too long to solve the memory issue, I'm liking the story, but I still want them to be properly reunited.

uniquelybuzi:

Yeah, she's definitely Naksu! What's interesting is that even without her memories it is still so clear that that's her. I think Mama Jin knows this, for sure. She probably is lying to her daughter and might have messed up Naksu's memories. This way, even knowing the truth, she can live in denial and guarantee that her Jin Family façade remains intact. I do think Yul will recognize her first because he knew her when she was younger (in that body). However, I was hoping Jang Uk would see it sooner. I hope they don't take too long to solve the memory issue, I'm liking the story, but I still want them to be properly reunited.

I think Jang Uk will suspect it in the next episode. Did u see the preview for the next episode where he pulls her closer and looks at her eyes, like he did in part 1. Something is going to make him think she’s Naksu. I hope Yul stays loyal to Uk though, he should tell him she’s Naksu or atleast has her face.  

The sould in Naksu's body is most likely to be Naksu with dormant Buyeon. As we can see in season 1 Buyeon can clearly control souls during the soul shifting ritual and her sould gets activated drying critical circumstances. I'm still puzzled why she didn't help Naksu when she was running wild and killing people(father among one of them). Maybe she wasn't able to overcome the bell's power as well since Naksu's soul and Buyeon's soul are connected somehow. Right before Mudeok jumps off into the lake she was finally able to free herself from the bell's grasp and that should be the time by which Buyeon also came to realise what has happened. As Mudeok is drowning and meeting her end Buyeon should have transferred herself and Naksu both to the Naksu's original body. Obviously this took a toll on their soul and caused the amnesia. Now to the current time, we can see Buyeon's behaviour, talking manner all resemble Naksu(Mudeok) too much contrary to og Buyeon who is calm and graceful (Talking candidly to Uk in the first, making crazy weird deals, familiar scene of Uk and Naksu meeting each other from boat and bridge, the scene at chwiseoru with Joo wol, Naksu craving chicken). Mama Jin is aware of this and she wants to keep Buyeon whatever form she maybe besides herself, hence locking her up. If the writers switch later saying Naksu's soul is actually dead in the first season after setting us up this much will be the worst plot. 

The  one thing I can't wrap my head around is how come Jin Mu is not accused or killed for the things he committed. Does everyone believe when he says Naksu's the one behind all blindly? I'm sure crown prince has his suspicions and yet he is doing stupid things because he is cautious of Uk. Even if royal and other mage families drop their suspicions on Jin Mu, how come Songrim can do nothing including Uk. That's a bit of a plot hole for me. Jin Mu escaping just like that is not convincing at all.

My theory is that the souls merged. Bu yeon was never suppose to be alive.  Her mother was suppose to miscarry…

Kathryn_51:

I think it is Bu-yeon's body  and she has slowly become UN-petrified in the last three  years.  The candle in that frame is from Bu-yeon's room.  

tvN keeps referring to the "mysterious woman who looks like Naksu" - but is she really a live person or is she a Jinyowon relic?  She has minor signs of petrification on her LEFT hand.  Naksu's' soul is now in that body, courtesy of Mama Jin's ability to capture souls and keep them helpless.  

Mama wants that ice stone to save Bu-yeon.  

It's not Bu-Yeon's body. Mama Jin told Cho-Yeon that she used Naksu's body for resurrection. Watch that convo between them again. How the ef that was possible is still not explained. I hope it will be soon.

I can't believe Jin Mu is the first person to actually recognize her! I mean, sure, it makes sense, but still. This is getting on my nerves, Master Lee knows about everything and just kept quiet! Like, seriously he should have told Jang Uk about it. He deserves to know the truth. Also, I like the new relationship between Naksu and Jang Uk, but I'm not entirely ok with him getting involved with her without knowing the truth. I'm hoping next week someone other than Jin Mu finds out, preferably Jang Uk or Yul.