ShinHyeSunFan6021023:
Someone on Facebook theorized that Part 2 might be about Bu-Yeon in Naksu's body, basically the situation in part 1 but reversed.

this will be interesting to see. I don't want Bu Yeon's character to fade away

1. Will Jung So Min be a part of part 2?
    • Ofcourse she have to be a part as Jin Bu Yeon. In my sense there might be a scene where Jang Uk might mistake Jin Bu Yeon as Mu Deok who he knows(while Uk finding for Naksu)
  2. Why is Jang Uk using Naksu's sword?
    • According to the season one where Jang Uk meets Jin Mu to ask for Naksu's Sword, Jang Uk said to Jin Mu "Don't worry I still cannot sheath this sword" the reason is the sword can sheath only by  a person who is strong and powerful as Naksu. In my opinion Jang Uk Sheath the sword mean he has been more powerful as his master. And another theory which I thought is that using that sword Jang Uk also might be an Assassin same as Naksu but not to destroy the people who goes wild but to protect the people who goes wild and prevent them dyeing unfairly, because once Jang Uk said to Seo Yul that he will protect the monsters from the world. 
    • But not sure whether Jang Uk becomes Gwanju according to the pic with crownprince 
  3. Who rescued Mu Deok?
    • For some reason I feel like Master Lee rescued her.
  4. How does Go Yoon Jung appear again when her body was burned?
    • that is mystery for me also no theories to assume 
  5. And any other wild theories are always welcomed
    • Fake Jin Bu Yeon/ So-i insert that blood worm to Seo Yul, it might be effected to Yul at the next season I assume.

Can‘t believe that my “Naksu pretending to be Bu-Yeon” theory might actually come true lol 

Let me ask something here that's bothering me too much... Why Jung So Min/ Bu Yeon character is not on the Character's list.. not even in guest roles?

dream_daisy:

Let me ask something here that's bothering me too much... Why Jung So Min/ Bu Yeon character is not on the Character's list.. not even in guest roles?

It said she signed only for part 1, and will not appear in part 2. About what happened to JBY, we don't know it yet. For now they kept it in secret which might be important spoilers. I think she might appear at least as a cameo. Let's find out in December. 

1."Will Jung So Min be a part of part 2?" 

Yes. But she will be shown in a flashback or how she was rescued.

2."Why is Jang Uk using Naksu's sword?" 

Probably because it is the only thing she left behind for him.

3."Who rescued Mu Deok?" 

Jin family or some unknown organization of Soul Shifters

4."How does Go Yoon Jung appear again when her body was burned?"

Magic, Buyeon's divine power or ice stone's power

5."I've a question about who sits on the throne before the entertainers in the preview. Looked a bit like the queen/shaman?"

Maybe there was some festival or something and I guess it was the King and Queen

6."Do you think the 1 episode of part 2 is going to start immediately after the end of part 1 or will there be a time skipp?"

I think they will show the time skip timeline first and then they will show the flashback of part 1 a little bit.

7."Is Jang Uk searching for and killing all other soul shifter as a penance or is He only searching for Naksu?"

I believe he is still looking for Naksu and trying to find out what exactly happened that day. And he is killing soul shifters because he is a mage and just like how he used to kill them, the only difference is that he is quite merciless now.

Now my questions are:

8."What do you think happened to Mu Deok / Jin Bu-yeon and also what happened to her body? Is she dead or is she in a coma?"

9."Will  Naksu lose her memories?" 

10."Will it be a happy ending or sad ending?" :''')

pandamoon21:

I got the actual script for part 2 which is 10 eps long in pdf files from CJEnm, might take a look at this.

Wait…… wut?! 

But why do i hve a feeling tht in naksu's body,  jin heiress / buyeon/ mudeok is trapped bcz if naksu soul shifted to mudeok's  body then mudeok/ jin heiress has also shifted to naksu's body. N since she has the ice powers even if they did burn the body she wont die right, like jang uk. He also died and came back to life bcz of the ice powers. Then it is logical tht GYJ plays the role. Bt i hope its not like tht bcz i want naksu to be naksu  n swing her sword. Bcz we need a final showdown between naksu and jinmu.??

AtsukoChanYuri:
8."What do you think happened to Mu Deok / Jin Bu-yeon and also what happened to her body? Is she dead or is she in a coma?"

9."Will  Naksu lose her memories?" 

10."Will it be a happy ending or sad ending?" :''')

8. At this point MDL list Jung So Min's character as a Guest. So she'll only be there for some flashbacks and stuff. But I really don't know what will happen to Bu Yeon. Her character is so powerful. It would be such a waste to not include her in season 2. But if they were to include her, Jung So Min has to come back. It will be a sad story for Jin family. They tried to rescue her, only to lose her again.

9. Yes. It seems like it. It's official from tvN's Instagram page

10. Hopefully a happy one I guess? But it's Hong sisters and I don't trust them. So Idk.

Here’s what I think will happen. I just saw the latest teaser and synopsis calls Naksu/GYJ as a woman trapped in her own house, seeking help from Jang Uk. 

I think Yul is going to try to hurt or kill Naksu. He  said in an episode he would kill the monster to save the world, the monster according to him being Naksu. 

Jang Uk said in the same episode, he would let the monster end him before he let anything happen to her. He did so by letting Naksu kill him. Jang UK’s first priority is always Naksu. In the new trailer, he says something to the point of I will accept this fight to protect what I’ve promised to protect. I think Uk and Yul will fight. Uk to save Naksu, and Yul to kill her. 

Naksu probably does have amnesia, and I hope that’s dealt with quickly. The poster with Uk kissing Naksu’s hand screams ‘touch what’s mine and I will burn you to the ground.’ I think the season may just be everyone against Naksu and Uk. 

katsweety:
I think Yul is going to try to hurt or kill Naksu. He  said in an episode he would kill the monster to save the world, the monster according to him being Naksu.

At the ending of the part 1 Naksu and Yul seemed reconciled, I don't think Yul will try to kill Naksu. After all she's the girl he loves. 

My wildest guess about the story of part 2 are:
1. 3 years ago after having her servants found BY, Jin Mama managed to get Naksu's soul back to Naksu's original body using her Jin family magic power. Jin Mama did it thinking that Naksu was BY. She called her BY and has been keeping her in a secret place since then. Or probably she asked Yul to hide her at Yul's village.
2. Naksu lost memory and thought she was BY as she was told by Jin Mama and Yul.
3. In order to keep Naksu safe, Yul didn't inform her or Jin Mama she was actually Naksu. Yul himself has been in terrible pain because of the blood worm. Yul's only life purpose left is to protect Naksu.
4. Uk has turned into the dark side. He is no longer a kind person who would have pity on soul shifters. Instead, he would take them as monsters and would kill all the soul shifters he meets as long as they are not Naksu. Selfish, yes, but this AoS story is never about moral ever since part 1. It is about the magic of the ice stone and the love story of Uk and Naksu.
5. Like Romeo and Juliet, no matter what happened, Uk and Naksu would meet each other and Naksu would regain her memory back little by little.
6. Jinmu would die in their hands. Yul would die too, probably while helping Uk and Naksu fight Jinmu.
7. At the end of the story, the ice stone would return to the sky.
8. The only thing I cannot make up my mind is guessing the fate of BY. She is either still alive, trapped in Naksu's body together with Naksu, or she is dead already in Mudeok's petrified body. I think she probably is still alive in Naksu's body because she might be needed to return the ice stone to the sky at the end of the story. In the past, Hong sisters have no problem with Uk kissing Mudeok while Mudeok's body has 2 souls, so I think they would have no problem continuing Uk and Naksu's romance with Naksu's body having 2 souls in it in part 2 too.

These are just my guess ?? . I can be very wrong.

Wow the above theory is crazy. ♥️

In the Netflix Teaser 2 you could see a hand that has started to petrify. It could be either Mudeok/Buyeon or Naksu. I just noticed this and I think an ending where Uk and Naksu happily live ever after isn't going to happen. Uk has been revived from dead because of the ice stone. Ice stone can cure soul shifter from running wild. Ultimately a choice had to be made whether it is UK's life or Naksu's life and I don't want this to happen.

I f Jang Uk and Naksu don’t get a happy ending, that’ll be the end of me. ? The very least they can do is make a happy ending in an afterlife or something.