Anyone a big or fan of Blood+?
I am a fan of the anime. I have not read the manga. I also liked the most remake of Blood The Last Vampire.
ohh I haven't heard abt this at all !
I haven't read the manga.. but the anime is one of my favourites! :)
LOVE the anime (which is the only thing I've seen). I still play that amazing soundtrack from time to time.
The OST for it is great. I especially love Season's Call and Cry No More
I am a fan of the anime (haven't seen the new one). I didn't like the movie that much.
Oooh, I loved the anime too!
I loved the anime :) I also haven't read the manga or watched the movie!!! :(
Absolutely loved Blood+ <3 The anime had me suffering from yet another 2nd lead syndrome however..
Oh Well, Its just my curse.. I won't ever be ridden of it.. Solomon <3

In my opinion the original blood+ anime is the best adaption.. I have also watched Blood-C, However they
are in my opinion nothing alike even though the main girl have exactly the same name and carry the same swords.
Great anime though, Worth watching..

I probably cried about 5-6 times in this anime, Came unexpectedly along with the 2nd lead syndrome.. ^^
<3 Solomon and Hagi The thing about this story is (while the series involves the same immortals most of the time) that every time Saya wakes up from her slumber it's like starting over because she doesn't have any memories of her last "life." Hagi is a factor in restoring her memories because he has to awaken her so that she will fight.
I read the manga but I didn't like it as much as the anime.
It's really good. I defiantly recommend watching it.
So this one is worth watching? I remember when it first came out a friend of mine told me it was awful, so I ignored it. I might add it to my list. (I'm growing an anime monster. Muahaha)

If, like me, you are clueless about this anime:

Synopsis:
Throughout the passage of time and the shifts in backgrounds, a particular war continues to leave its mark on history, extending its influence into the modern world. There are two major groups involved in the ensuring war. The first group consists of monsters known as Chiropterans who can change their appearances into that of human beings. They are actually immortals who feed on the blood of the living. The second group is an organisation known as the "Red Shield", formed to track down these monsters and exterminate them. Otonashi Saya is a high-school girl who lives a peaceful life with her family. The only problem is, she has no recollections of her life beyond that of the past year. However, her happy life will be destroyed by an event that will lead her to her destined fate.

I think I have this one in my list @ MAL.