This here is Kazehaya from the Anime/Manga
&

This here the Kazehaya from the live-action....
There is really an similarity,right?! I love them both for sure >3<3
Just bought volume 9 of it in my language~(Manga)
Can there be such an cute Manga on the world??
Mirichan wrote:
This here is Kazehaya from the Anime/Manga
&

This here the Kazehaya from the live-action....
There is really an similarity,right?! I love them both for sure >3<3

they look very similiar!! gosh the live action kazehaya is so handsome<3!!
I Loved the Kimi Ni Todoke anime, In some ways.. No, I actually prefere the anime version over the live action one.
The reason, Well those who saw the ending of kimi ni todoke will understand.. Miura Haruma is pure hotness though..

but that still doesn't change the fact that I also had a huge characrush for Hazehaya-kun once too <3
Kimi Ni todoke <3 <3<3
I just started the first season. It's really cute so far. I love the ending song, her voice is amazing.
LOVE the 1st season of its anime... but not really for its 2nd season and its movie..T_T i expected too much because i really enjoyed the 1st season
i'm still keeping up with the manga tho i think it should be ending soon, i think i'm should give the movie a try xD
CartoonChan wrote:
Synopsis: Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring", which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns him great admiration from Sawako. So when Kazehaya starts talking to her, maybe there is hope for the friendships Sawako has always longed for. Maybe...there is even a little hope for some romance in her future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just started watching this anime and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I know there is a movie version out, but i'm going to watch the anime first and then watch the movie.

am so glad I found this thread!! gosh!! haha. am so hapi.
the anime is really nice. it's story is a bit slow but it gives you that warmth feeling about friendship and love and youth. haha. I talk like an old woman. btw, as per experience.. I got disappointed the first time I watched the movie/live action. I guess that's because I just finished watching the anime seasons 1 and 2. but when I watched the movie again -- some months later -- i was able to appreciate it more. ^__^ am still waiting for the updates on manga.

just found the thread.
I really like this story. As Nielyngrace said, it gives you a so warmth feeling about teen age : love, friendship... Oh I really adore how the manga, the anime and the movie are able to conveys such feelings. each time I'm dealing with this story, it makes me want to be young again.
I discovered the story with the anime version. I really adore it, so much that I searched (and found) for the following story on the internet, cause the manga was not published here yet. I eagerly wait for each new translated chapter. I am happy cause that warmth feeling doesn't disappear.
I was first sceptic about watching the film version, I was afraid it could break that incredible feeling (plus I've read some not very good critics about it). Finally, last summer, I failed to the temptation (and to Miura Haruma, I confess). And watched it. I cannot remember a film that makes me cry at about every scene between those two protagonists. Well, maybe was i really tired at that moment, but, to me, this story, and this love, is just the perfect image of how you can feel while falling in love at that time of life, and how love should be (at any time of life, imo).
I really adore the two main characters, and though they can be found a little too ingenuous , I love the purity of their feelings (is it too much, talking about purity???). But my favorite character is certainly Ryuu. minor spoiler : I like the way he loves that girl in silence.
My daughter and I started watching this one weekend...I think I got to Episode 8 and I still have to get back to it. Pacing is fine but could be faster.
I LOVE Kimi Ni Todoke :O It was the reason I fell in love with Miura Haruma too~ BEcause I watched the live action of it :D
Mirichan wrote: I LOVE Kimi Ni Todoke :O
It was the reason I fell in love with Miura Haruma too~
BEcause I watched the live action of it :D

I will take this as a recommendation! Adding it to my PTW! :)
dapinaymrs wrote: I will take this as a recommendation! Adding it to my PTW! :)

Hehe glad you took it as a recommendation :D
I really liked it originally, but after a while it got really painful to watch. I did like the movie though!
I love this anime the first season was so sweet. Sawako and Kazehaya were so sweet together. I also enjoyed watching Sawako building up her confidence through having new friends. It was great to see that...romance was slow which I didn't mind because the side characters were fun to watch. Second season I skipped the first 8 eps because I don't like angst too much and from what I heard it was dragged out alot. Personally I'm glad I did it and just went straight to ep 9 and loved it all the way to the end. I miss anime!!!!!