Usavich Season 3
Usavich Season 4
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Sukitte Ii na yo. Nurarihyon no Mago Hitsuji no Uta 6/6
Noein Ended up giving it a 6 for a really thrashy ending. Wiki-ed it and most of the article was dedicated to expressing the use of psychics theorums that were used in the anime. They werent new to me throughout the anime, so I wasnt too impressed w/ the "highlight" of this anime. Schrodinger, wave vs particles, at my age we all have some tiny understanding about it. The characterization was minimal and there was no further development towards the end, or at any point in time. Disappointing. Probably expected, should marathon less now.
Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku (R+)
gundam wing. decent anime. would have appreciated it more had i not already watched two other gundams the theme were quite similar. the storyline slightly different. triez and millardo were particularly intelligent. its an excellent show in terms of action-outcome, but most will not be able to understand that. the animation is alittle on the disappointing side, mostly because it was a 90s show. it probably was a top animation back then. and characterization fell by the wayside mostly.
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% 5/10 Amnesia 5/10
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
tenggen toppa gurren lagann not sure if I spelled it right ..
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Dragon's Heaven 6/10