Jose A Sepulveda:

Send @lostpanchi a private message for the link - the show deviates but there are certain things that are so linked - Pat's smirk mainly. it helps with the sweetness in the show. 

do you have it.. lostpanchi ain't replying

lostpanchi:

Someone downloaded the wattpad eng translation version before it was taken off & posted a temporary download link here in the comment section. The link expired so I uploaded that file to my mega & I've been sharing that link with everyone since last week. honestly I've lost count of the no. of people I've shared it with. I'm gonna dm you the link too.

Edit : just dm me for the link instead of requesting here. it's easier for me to share it that way

Update : The official eng translation is available now.you can check this tweet for more info.

Hello, can you share it with me too? Please.

Dear @lostpanchi  

Can you share it with me as well please? Thank you! :)

Hi @lostpanchi  

Can you share the link with me too? Thanks a lot!! :)

Hi everyone! ^^

Could someone please send me the link too? I would really appreciate it. ?

@lostpanchi could you pls share with me the link of novel? Thank you.

@lostpanchi can I also get the link to the novel? Thank you

@lostpanchi, can you share the link with me too? Thank you!

I just checked this discussion today & saw that a lot of you requested here for the link. I'm gonna send it to y'all now but I wish you could've just dmed me for it. ?

Could you please share the link with me

@lostpanchi could you please share the link

guys I already posted the link on my original reply here. ( the 3rd reply of this discussion thread). so there's no need to dm me anymore

lostpanchi:

guys I already posted the link on my original reply here. ( the 3rd reply of this discussion thread). so there's no need to dm me anymore

it says here that it needs decryption key..?

Kissy:

it says here that it needs decryption key..?

at first I did post a link that would require a description key but then I changed it & the current one doesn't require any description key. are you sure you copied the whole link I posted ?

lostpanchi:

at first I did post a link that would require a description key but then I changed it & the current one doesn't require any description key. are you sure you copied the whole link I posted ?

its working now. maybe before i didnt copy it full.
thanks for sharing  ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu