Add 

MarkJason

Add Escape 

DramaSeen:

How was my comment "misogynist" or "creepy". I have reported you for harassment. You can't take anyone saying anything you don't like. You think you have the right to censor people for standing up for morals and stating their opinions! SHAME ON YOU!

Now I see why they wrote your name. even this reply was creepy and misogynist. LOL

vanizshotz:

Did I say anything about you? The main demographic of people bingeing dramas ARE SINGLE LADIES. These are the people who I have a problem with because they are not contributing to society. I said it's no issue if you are married, look at my above reply.

Ok JD Vance! I see you with your “single women aren’t contributing to society” garbage. Unbelievable. 

vanizshotz:

I'm talking about 'viewers who are single and can't get a date'. I'm not referring to those who are married or with relationships.

Let's face it the people bingeing a whole series within a day are those single ladies with cats/dogs lol.

Lets face it. You need help 

vanizshotz:

women should just stay in the kitchen, lol. most of the viewers here are single women who can't get a date and have to resort to watching drama to 'live up' to that moment.

What a joke.

Do you need a good therapist? cuz I think you do you asshole. your believes are like for 300 years ago. grow up. it's 2024 now jerk. 

vanizshotz:

I'm talking about 'viewers who are single and can't get a date'. I'm not referring to those who are married or with relationships.

Let's face it the people bingeing a whole series within a day are those single ladies with cats/dogs lol.

Yeah well, at least we watch our own dramas. Unfortunately you can't even do that, so you just go around MDL lists and say BS. What a miserably life indeed.  

Please enlighten me how single women are contributing to the declining birthrates LOL.

Hey, no offence man, you can hit me up if you can't find a date, lots of eligible bachelors I can introduce to you.

Ya... are women made for raising babies? Are you out of your mind or something? Everyone, I suggest you add this person to your block list. I think he's having some serious mental problems. I feel sorry for him. he must be lonely with this way of thinking. Aigo.

Nargesi88:

Ya... are women made for raising babies? Are you out of your mind or something? Everyone, I suggest you add this person to your block list. I think he's having some serious mental problems. I feel sorry for him. he must be lonely with this way of thinking. Aigo.

Great, usually you block someone when you failed to prove your point. Shows how shallow you are. Go back and watch your drama and snack on your chips lol.

In any case, I have the same stance against single guy gamers who don't have kids.

look pumpkin, I'm not blocking you because I can't prove my word to you. I'm blocking you because I'm not a fan of talking to idiots who can't believe we're in 2024. I think the person you should talk to is a doctor not me. I can't help you with your problems. 

vanizshotz:

Please enlighten me how single women are contributing to the declining birthrates LOL.

Hey, no offence man, you can hit me up if you can't find a date, lots of eligible bachelors I can introduce to you.

Having kids is not the highest calling that someone can offer the world. And I say this as a parent of two wonderful children. But they have people in their lives who are not biological parents and are just as important. Your comments about childfree folks are hurtful and frankly, more fit for a dystopian fantasy than reality.  We’re hearing too much of this from Vance and company right now. 

Add vanizshotz in the list too. Asshole prick.

vanizshotz:

Great, usually you block someone when you failed to prove your point. Shows how shallow you are. Go back and watch your drama and snack on your chips lol.

In any case, I have the same stance against single guy gamers who don't have kids.

In any case, go back and keep making babies yourself. We re heading  back to our dramas.

Vals Stor:

In any case, go back and keep making babies yourself. We re heading  back to our dramas.

Sounds like a good conclusion to me! Keep living in your fantasy hahaha