oh dear lord he is still here!

Imagine how many babies he could have if only he wasnt addicted to incel-ism so badly!:))))))

Now, this is just censorship, atleast state what they have done/instances/proofs to get blocked.

fractionCom:

Now, this is just censorship, atleast state what they have done/instances/proofs to get blocked.

Not censorship, actually. It's warning other people so they don't have to see such nonsense if they don't want to. It would only be censorship if the website were to ban them. And even then calling it censorship is overkill, because it's a private website that is allowed to set their own terms of service. 

W two worlds Season 2 sc:

It's very cliché but common with people like you (multiple examples in the conversation): You need to psychologize it. Like if other people are ill or I don't know what. I prefer to say people they are assholes.

See here, I wasn't even involved in the main discussion, as it's a thematic I don't have a lot to talk about. My only concern is how people today witch-hunt, cancel others, and think they can have a moral ground by simply deleting other people opinion by accusing them of anything. Now speaking about psychological problem: it's really a big one to act like that.

Imagine some Ahole here told you to unalive yourself and they think they are the ones without issues LMAO 

Kbeauty:

Imagine some Ahole here told you to unalive yourself and they think they are the ones without issues LMAO 

This thread is so lame that I've lost any desire to post here. I do it now, as a polite and friendly way to say I've read your message and liked it. 

I learned about a person who started to adopt stray cats after receiving a mistreat from a daughter and daughter's daughter, this is, her granddaughter. Meseems adopting cats (or dogs or rabbits or kakatoos) are another way to escape as kdramas. The advantage I found and so I will stay on kdramas is, I have not to collect any thing going out below the tail. Not applicable for other things.