vanizshotz:

Sounds like a good conclusion to me! Keep living in your fantasy hahaha

After blocking you, I shouldn’t have to continue to see your responses 

Popcxqueen:

After blocking you, I shouldn’t have to continue to see your responses 

Don't worry, I'm only staying on this post to reply to the hypocrites. People mainly living in their fantasy world because they can't find a date lol.

I don't have a problem with you personally since you are married and have kids.

Kn0cturnal:

Just casual witch hunting lol ?

It's lame. I'm on MDL since years and first time I see that. Cancel culture's here too now.

vanizshotz:

Don't worry, I'm only staying on this post to reply to the hypocrites. People mainly living in their fantasy world because they can't find a date lol.

what about those who do not want a date? lol not everyone is a desperate lonely person projecting what they think about themselves on others

vanizshotz:

You are a sad person with an ugly soul. I hope you heal! You are honestly so pitiful and sound like you have had a tragic childhood that traumatized you, I hope you realize that :(

Katsuishm:

You are a sad person with an ugly soul. I hope you heal! You are honestly so pitiful and sound like you have had a tragic childhood that traumatized you, I hope you realize that :(

Venus_02:

what about those who do not want a date? lol not everyone is a desperate lonely person projecting what they think about themselves on others

I must re-emphasis my point. There are 2 groups of singles here.

1. Singles who choose to be single BY CHOICE, not circumstance. This refers to those who can actually get a date.

2. Singles who do not have a choice (due to circumstance) and want to be attached but can't due to reasons such as can't find a date, too fat/ugly, etc.

The issue I have is with Group 2. These people who spend their entire time watching drama and trying to escape reality. What is the difference between them and drug addicts?

These are the people who are a menace to society and should not exist.

vanizshotz:

1. Singles who choose to be single BY CHOICE, not circumstance. This refers to those who can actually get a date.

2. Singles who do not have a choice (due to circumstance) and want to be attached but can't due to reasons such as can't find a date, too fat/ugly, etc.

The issue I have is with Group 2. These people who spend their entire time watching drama and trying to escape reality. What is the difference between them and drug addicts?

i think you're a menace to society and that you should not exist, and i know you are part of group 2. All you're doing is projecting, you're a sad individual

Venus_02:

i think you're a menace to society and that you should not exist, and i know you are part of group 2. All you're doing is projecting, you're a sad individual

Try to be rational and think about how you can actually help these people in group 2.

Sad thing is most of these people refuse to self-improve such as going to the gym, taking pride in their appearance.

vanizshotz:

Try to be rational and think about how you can actually help these people in group 2.

Sad thing is most of these people refuse to self-improve such as going to the gym, taking pride in their appearance.

at least they don't go on mydramalist and complain about other people being single lmaoo, why don't you improve your personality before going after other people looks

vanizshotz:

Folks, just keep reporting these kinds of comments

Popcxqueen:

Folks, just keep reporting these kinds of comments

They can't delete my comments, or these entire thread will be closed.

vanizshotz:

They can't delete my comments, or these entire thread will be closed.

Moderators have the authority to delete any comment or user without closing the thread if they believe there is a violation of their policies. Your comment could be considered offensive or spam because it insults a section of society, which is against the rules.

ASTER:

Moderators have the authority to delete any comment or user without closing the thread if they believe there is a violation of their policies. Your comment could be considered offensive or spam because it insults a section of society, which is against the rules. 

Which section of society am I insulting actually? I merely stated the truth.

vanizshotz:

Which section of society am I insulting actually? I merely stated the truth.

thats your perspective , perspective can't be universal truth. do you have factual evidence to prove you statements.

ASTER:

thats your perspective , perspective can't be universal truth. do you have factual evidence to prove you statements.

As you have astutely pointed out, the same can be said to you. It is a general well known fact that SINGLE FEMALES are the main demographic.

See this link: https://ktar.com/story/724853/women-or-men-young-or-old-who-really-watches-the-most-tv/