Misandry is common here as well but never would it occur to me to write such a post, might think about reporting a post but probably just shrug and go about my day. However, that this topic has been allowed to fester on for 8 days tells me that the people running the site, want this type of toxicity.  

Just like all the other 'social sites' and it'll most likely work in creating engagement. So yeah bye, won't be back.  And I know this slight protest will make no difference, except feed the trolls. 

Enjoy the shared misery and don't forget to block/ban/report this hater!!

Campbell:

Misandry is common here as well but never would it occur to me to write such a post, might think about reporting a post but probably just shrug and go about my day. However, that this topic has been allowed to fester on for 8 days tells me that the people running the site, want this type of toxicity.  

Just like all the other 'social sites' and it'll most likely work in creating engagement. So yeah bye, won't be back.  And I know this slight protest will make no difference, except feed the trolls. 

Enjoy the shared misery and don't forget to block/ban/report this hater!! 

Agreed. I have reported the main poster (the starter of this 'misandry'). 

ASTER:

Moderators have the authority to delete any comment or user without closing the thread if they believe there is a violation of their policies. Your comment could be considered offensive or spam because it insults a section of society, which is against the rules. 

For what I know in the long time I'm on MDL, moderators aren't dumb and allow free speech, so little tyrants don't make the law here. If people aren't adult to have a discussion, they can just leave, and go on reddit where they will enjoy the censorship they want.

vanizshotz:

As you have astutely pointed out, the same can be said to you. It is a general well known fact that SINGLE FEMALES are the main demographic.

See this link: https://ktar.com/story/724853/women-or-men-young-or-old-who-really-watches-the-most-tv/

i didn't find this supporting your statement its only showing the watching  pattern. And any YouTuber can create such articles.  I have asked you for international reports. 

While the article suggests that women watch more TV than men, it is crucial to scrutinize the methodology behind this claim. For instance, if the study relied on self-reported data, there could be inaccuracies in how viewers recall or report their TV-watching habits. Additionally, the data might not account for the diversity of viewing platforms, such as streaming services, which could affect the accuracy of the findings. Furthermore, more recent research might present a different picture of viewing trends, so it’s worth comparing this article’s conclusions with up-to-date studies. Lastly, examining the credibility of the source and potential biases is essential in assessing the reliability of the article’s claims.

W two worlds Season 2 sc:

For what I know in the long time I'm on MDL, moderators aren't dumb and allow free speech, so little tyrants don't make the law here. If people aren't adult to have a discussion, they can just leave, and go on reddit where they will enjoy the censorship they want.

if you have trouble reading or understanding.  its not my fault. just work on yourself

W two worlds Season 2 sc   and vanizshotz  

you both are same user right?

ASTER:

W two worlds Season 2 sc  and vanizshotz 

Sure, let me quote you 2 credible sources (academic with survey details) and I'll do one even better, on specifically ROMANCE dramas which is the main genre which single females watch.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/happy-singlehood/202101/why-romance-movies-may-be-a-social-problem

https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.00746/full

A study found that single women, especially those in their 30s and 40s, are major consumers of romance dramas. This trend is linked to the growing number of women opting for singlehood or delaying marriage, with media consumption being reflective of their desire for emotional connection and fulfillment outside traditional romantic relationships.

THERE YOU GO. it's directly from the study.

vanizshotz:

Sure, let me quote you 2 credible sources (academic with survey details) and I'll do one even better, on specifically ROMANCE dramas which is the main genre which single females watch.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/happy-singlehood/202101/why-romance-movies-may-be-a-social-problem

https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.00746/full

A study found that single women, especially those in their 30s and 40s, are major consumers of romance dramas. This trend is linked to the growing number of women opting for singlehood or delaying marriage, with media consumption being reflective of their desire for emotional connection and fulfillment outside traditional romantic relationships.

THERE YOU GO. it's directly from the study.

This does not support your statement in any way. Are you retracting your claim or attempting to divert the conversation?

In case you've forgotten, let me remind you: You said that a single person who cannot find a date, lives with their pet, binge-watches dramas, and does not have children is not contributing to society and, therefore, should not exist.

It’s important to remember that every individual’s worth is not determined by their marital status, pet ownership, or parental status. People contribute to society in diverse and meaningful ways, often beyond conventional metrics. A person who chooses to live with their pet and engage in hobbies like binge-watching dramas might contribute in ways that are not immediately visible, such as fostering a sense of community through online interactions, pursuing personal growth, or providing support to others in their own unique ways. Everyone's life has value and purpose, and it’s crucial to respect and acknowledge the different ways people contribute to the world around them. Bye

ASTER:

W two worlds Season 2 sc  and vanizshotz 

Ignore them, not even a therapist would be able to help....

Katsuishm:

Ignore them, not even a therapist would be able to help....

Cancel pigs know nothing about psychology.
Go fuck yourself: It's something that your narrow mind can understand. It's from Elon Musk.

Interesting thread

W two worlds season 2 sc &  vanizshotz even a therapist can't heal y'all better just unalive yourselves this world is already so populated we don't need more useless beings here

iamkiths:

W two worlds season 2 sc &  vanizshotz even a therapist can't heal y'all better just unalive yourselves this world is already so populated we don't need more useless beings here

Obviously, I don't care about what full retards say. You are not only useless but toxic in this world.

W two worlds Season 2 sc:

Obviously, I don't care about what full retards say. You are not only useless but toxic in this world.

Slurs as well? Ooof. Blocked and reported!