Is it just me or does Huo wallace's voice sound a little different in Love me if you dare. His Voice in Strange hero yi zhi mei sounded pretty cool and like himself. But in Love me if you dare it sounds different. 

It's normal for Chinese actors to sound different between different dramas/roles because they normally use a voice actor to dub over them. Wallace Huo was actually dubbed in Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei and he used his own voice in Love Me If You Dare...

怪侠一枝梅 (Strange Hero's drama page in Chinese)
沈磊 (Wallace Huo's voice actor for that role)
他来了, 请闭眼 (Love Me's drama page in Chinese)

If you scroll and reach the actor's photos and find the characters '配音 - dubbing' then you can find the voice actor who dubbed the role. If there aren't any then you can assume that the actor used their own voice.

anteaq:

It's normal for Chinese actors to sound different between different dramas/roles because they normally use a voice actor to dub over them. Wallace Huo was actually dubbed in Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei and he used his own voice in Love Me If You Dare...

怪侠一枝梅 (Strange Hero's drama page in Chinese)
沈磊 (Wallace Huo's voice actor for that role)
他来了, 请闭眼 (Love Me's drama page in Chinese)

If you scroll and reach the actor's photos and find the characters '配音 - dubbing' then you can find the voice actor who dubbed the role. If there aren't any then you can assume that the actor used their own voice.

Do you know where we can find information about dubbing in Cdramas?? Recently I watched

'Cuo Dian Yuan Yang' and it was totally different from other cdramas that I watched. Not only their voices were different, but the language they talk was so strange for me, It sounds similar to chinese but very different at same time, I don't know if it was a special accent or something, so I want to find some information about dubbing and language in this drama.

jinnborn:
Do you know where we can find information about dubbing in Cdramas?

It's the same process for Cuo Dian Yuan Yang...
If you search the Chinese characters through Baidu (or whatever search engine you use and click the link that is hosted on Baidu) it'll bring you to the drama's information page in Chinese (错点鸳鸯). Then if you scroll down until you hit the actors photos if you find the characters 配音 (which means dubbing) then you can find who voiced the role right next to it as a link (Huan Er/Yi Liu's voice actress as a reference - 杨意柳).

May I ask where you watched this? I watched it dubbed in Cantonese and not in Standard Chinese. If you watched the Cantonese dubbed then that might be why you thought the language is different. From my understanding, the normal version is in standardized Chinese (Mandarin). It should sound the same as most Chinese historicals. I say most because if the drama incorporates minority groups then the dialect can be different; however, 错点鸳鸯 does not incorporate any minority groups and thus the language should be Standard Chinese.

From what I was told by some avid Cdrama watchers, Mainland China dramas tend to have certain standards that they try to meet. They like to cast popular Taiwanese and Hong Kong actors, but do not like to hear the dialects/accent differences and want it all to sound more perfect/uniform for the entire cast. So they dub over the actors. 

@anteaq  Oops, I somehow missed seeing the end of your post where you explained it. lol!

anteaq:
May I ask where you watched this

I don't know which version, I watched it from a local website , all I know it was different from the version that is available on youtube. 

I think the version I watched was like your version with Cantonese dubbed, but since it was the first time I heard it, I had a hard time watching this drama, all I thought while watching was about the language and I couldn't focus on drama :D, and I couldn't find any information about it.

Thank you for your detailed information, it helped me so much.

I've been there: when you think that Chinese actor's voice sounds cool but it turns out it's not his voice. ????  lol

The dubbing is not noticeable for me now who don't understand the language coz many people, who understand it, say that they can't stand the dubbing. I only notice the dubbing when it is so so so bad. haha

I can't tell if it is YangYang's voice in Love O2O or not coz I've never listen to him (live) like him speaking in his real voice. Mostly, I can't tell whether an actor dubbed him/herself if I've never heard or can't remember his/her real voice. For example, I know definitely it's Hu Ge's voice and Wang Kai's voice in Nirvana In Fire. I definitely will remember Wang Kai's voice forever and ever. haha His is too unique. When I watched The Disguiser, I doubted it was Hu Ge's voice . . . . . . . . . haha "is his voice dubbed?" I thought, but it's his voice. 

Sometimes it gets confusing.

Also, I can't tell Mao Xiao Tong in Love O2O, again, and Tang Yan. . . . . . even though I know Tang Yan's is exactly like Zhao Li Ying's dubber.   

yuyamatsushitafan:
I can't tell if it is YangYang's voice in Love O2O or not coz I've never listen to him (live) like him speaking in his real voice. Mostly, I can't tell whether an actor dubbed him/herself if I've never heard or can't remember his/her real voice. For example, I know definitely it's Hu Ge's voice and Wang Kai's voice in Nirvana In Fire. I definitely will remember Wang Kai's voice forever and ever. haha His is too unique. When I watched The Disguiser, I doubted it was Hu Ge's voice . . . . . . . . . haha "is his voice dubbed?" I thought, but it's his voice. 

Hu Ge always dubs himself.  He always uses his own voice <3

Woa. Figures out why Wallace Huo's voice was so different in  Love Me If You Dare and Journey of The Flower. I loved his voice in LMIYD T_T

chawchaw_:

Woa. Figures out why Wallace Huo's voice was so different in  Love Me If You Dare and Journey of The Flower. I loved his voice in LMIYD T_T

ikr ^_^ 

Wallace Huo (and many others) usually has his voice dubbed in historicals (although oddly he wasn't dubbed for Battle of Changsha and a lot of people complained about his heavy Taiwanese accent in that drama). But yeah in LMIYD that's his real voice!! 

Yang Yang's voice in Love O2O is his own. Usually for modern cdramas, as long as the actor doesn't have a heavy Cantonese accent, they won't dub. But they tend to dub for a lot of the historicals for everyone, because even if they speak standard Chinese, you can still tell when someone has a dialectical accent in their speaking. 

Tang Yan usually dubs her own for her modern cdramas. Not sure about Mao Xiao Tong 

You might watch different dramas and hear the same voices for the female or male leads. That's mainly because there's like the really popular, "A-list" dubbers that tend to dub a lot of the dramas. The dubber for Bai Qian in Eternal Love also dubbed Qing Chen in Lost Love in Times, Zhen Huan in Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan, Weiyoung in Princess Weiyoung, etc.