Chinese actresses you hate

This discussion has been closed.

Thanks Lis. It's definitely photoshopped. Every picture in a magazine is. I don't even trust the ones that show idol's "fresh face." It's all a facade, hehe. The models don't even look like themselves, there's no way average girls can look like them. However, I do think she takes great pictures, whether it's a combination of her and the skills of a graphic artist :)
Looks like she has some serious anorexia :OOO
Cyndi Wang.

Originally I started watching Love Keeps Going because of Mike He, but I couldn't stand the two of them kissing.
It was gross. It looked... not yummy. Like a wide-mouthed frog kissing a bullock. *shudders*
And besides she has the emotional acting range of a stone.

Never, ever again.
Rainy Yang she said that her favorite playstation game is Mario. WTH???
bokami wrote: Rainy Yang

she said that

her favorite playstation game is Mario.

WTH???

LMAO!

I don't really have any Chinese actresses that I hate, but there was one actress in Corner with Love. She played the female antagonist and I found her acting annoying.
Szasha wrote: Cyndi Wang.

Originally I started watching Love Keeps Going because of Mike He, but I couldn't stand the two of them kissing.
It was gross. It looked... not yummy. Like a wide-mouthed frog kissing a bullock. *shudders*
And besides she has the emotional acting range of a stone.

Never, ever again.

God you're so true! you read my mind! I actually managed to finish the series cuz I really liked the story and because of Mike He.
Maddallina wrote: God you're so true! you read my mind! I actually managed to finish the series cuz I really liked the story and because of Mike He.

I didn't think I'd find someone who agrees with me. Yeah, Mike He was definitely the one pushing me to watch almost all the episodes. I stopped at episode 9, after the vomit-kiss (if I remember correctly). Btw, you don't have to call me "god". :p
Szasha wrote: I didn't think I'd find someone who agrees with me. Yeah, Mike He was definitely the one pushing me to watch almost all the episodes. I stopped at episode 9, after the vomit-kiss (if I remember correctly). Btw, you don't have to call me "god". :p

yeap!I think "the vomit kiss" was in 9th ep. I like better the pairing Mike he and Raine, although I dislike her acting too. How 'bout Mr.God?Is that better? :P
Maddallina wrote: yeap!I think "the vomit kiss" was in 9th ep. I like better the pairing Mike he and Raine, although I dislike her acting too. How 'bout Mr.God?Is that better? :P

*Shudders* Vomit-Kiss - maybe we should have put a spoiler warning next to it, I don't want anyone to miss out on this yummy pleasure. :p I agree Mike He and Rainie make a better couple, but her voice is a little too high - no doubt. rofl

EHHHHH? Mr?
Bianca Bai...void of all emotion.
I'm totally threadjacking, but... Wait, there's more than one series with Mike He, which involves a vomit-kiss, or do you only call it that because of how gross it looked? *Shudders at the thought"
LisNoir wrote: I'm totally threadjacking, but...

Wait, there's more than one series with Mike He, which involves a vomit-kiss, or do you only call it that because of how gross it looked? *Shudders at the thought"

No, apart from the fact that it did look gross, we had a little "incident" before they kissed. *shudders* Bah, but which drama are you talking about and did they also... you know,.... I don't want to say it. Brrr.
Szasha wrote: *Shudders* Vomit-Kiss - maybe we should have put a spoiler warning next to it, I don't want anyone to miss out on this yummy pleasure. :p I agree Mike He and Rainie make a better couple, but her voice is a little too high - no doubt. rofl

EHHHHH? Mr?

now that I think about it, i think I paused and skipped that scene.I remember a similar kiss in another drama too.. *Shudders* Yack that was gross...
yeah.... maybe we should have put a spoiler warning...Sorry guys!
Maddallina wrote: now that I think about it, i think I paused and skipped that scene.I remember a similar kiss in another drama too.. *Shudders* Yack that was gross...
yeah.... maybe we should have put a spoiler warning...Sorry guys!

You skipped it? But tell me about the similiar kissing scene. Well but put it nicely, I am eating here! Ah, that was actually a joke. :p

Hate is a strong word...