Jackie Chan, (born Chan Kong-sang, 陳港生; 7 April 1954) is a Hong kong actor, action choreographer, filmmaker, comedian, director, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer and stunt performer.

In his movies, he is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts. Jackie Chan has been acting since the 1960s and has appeared in over 100 films. Chan has received stars on the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and the Hollywood walk of Fame.

As a cultural icon, Chan has been referenced in various pop songs, cartoons and video games. An operatically trained vocalist, Chan is also a Cantopop and Mandopop star, having released a number of albums and sung many of the theme songsfor the films in which he has starred.

Source : Wikipedia

To start off, I grew up watching Jackie Chan films, and I still love each and every one of them :D

I enjoy his trademark style of Martial arts incorporated with comedy. Each of his films is a delight in itself! The first few of his movies which I watched would have to be the English dubbed Hong Kong ones, and later on the movies which he has done in Hollywood.

Some of his movies which I loved would have to be :

Rush Hour
Shanghai Knights
The Karate kid
Gorgeous
Project A
Armor of God

and many more ^^

ps. I've also seen the cartoon "Jackie Chan Adventures", it used to be one of my favorites ^^
My mom is a HUGE Jackie Chan fan. She never remembers actors' names, but you know she's a fan when she does remember it, so I was subjected to watch a lot of his movies, some which names I don't remember..lol
I love Jackie Chan! He's definitely my favorite Hong Kong actor. :p He's so funny and I find it amazing that he does all of his own stunts.
Jackie Chan's Twitter: @EyeOfJackieChan mostly his staff upload the photo of him & his restaurant, activity, daily life, works, charity, even food, doll, luggage :D
Coz his twitter i knew that he save energy even in public place, like in airport waiting room, etc.

I do love his movies since then till now, best movies of him that i remember:
Drunken Master
Gorgeous
Police Story
Rob B Hood
Rush Hour 1,2,3
Shanghai Knights
Shanghai Noon
Shinjuku Incident
The Karate Kid
The Medallion
The Myth
The Spy Next Door
The Tuxedo
Who am I ?
He's a funny guy and very, very entertaining. plus, he has taken so much time and effort to prove himself as action comic actor.. I like watching his movies, they;re just plain silly at times but in a good fun way.
Gorgeous is definitely my favorite movie of his. High 5! Lady V
AAAhhh!! gorgeous?! I was wondering what the heck was english title for Boh lee chun... Thank you!
Though I loved the original Karate Kid series (well the first three parts with the boy, the girl was no good), this remake was also really nice and Jackie was a nioce touch in the mentor role.
I actually take pleasure in your current article. Wonderful attitude!
. . . . . . . . . . .
Ïîäñêàæèòå çà ÷òî îòâå÷àåò ïðîöåññîð êîìïüþòåðà â èãðàõ? Ìîãóò ëè èãðû ãëþ÷èòü èç çà ìàëîé ìîùíîñòè ïðîöåññîðà?
êàê óäàëèòü hosts
ïîäïèñè ðèñóíêîâ â àâòîðåôåðàòå

ïîñîâåòóéòå íîðìàëüíûé èíòåðíåò-ìàãàçèí æåíñêîé îäåæäû
ïåðåíàçíà÷åíèå êëàâèø êëàâèàòóðû â ubuntu 11.04
ñîçäàíèå âîäÿíîãî çíàêà ôîòîøîï
I remember watching The Twin Effect and saying that guy looks like Jackie Chan. Turns out it was him I never expected to see him to show up in a Chinese movie that was working on such a low budget lame stunt movie. But I do like his fight scenes, its not Bruce Lee but it seems like something a few people could do.
Im "currently watching" 1911 but im stuck midway and I cant get myself to finish it. Jackie Chan is in it.
I love almost all of his movies. I have been watching JackieChan movies since I was a kid (even the cartoon) and have loved 'm , his acting and his stunts. ^^
I really can't believe Jackie Chan is going to retire from action movies. I just can't imagine him doing anything else. T-T That was my childhood. We'd go to Jackie Chan movies at least once/twice a year.
I admire him for so many things, but the most thing I love about jackie chan is that no matter how bad his english is (like me) he puts alot of effort into his movies and esp his interviews. LOVE LOVE LOVE EM..