MDL Page [/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

When a fortune teller predicted that Luo Si Yi was doomed to be a spinster, Luo wagered that she can get herself married within the year or she will pay the fortune teller a million dollars. As she dressed up for her dates, she also found herself armored up to help her new boss. Her boss, Gao Cheng Kuan, is known to treat his employees like screws that should be tighten or thrown away if rusted. She must snare a man while keeping up with her ever demanding boss, unless she wants to end up a debt-ridden spinster.

Cast:

Megan Lai as Luo Si Yi
Roy Qiuas Gao Cheng Kuan
Zhao Jun Ya as Tang Yi Chun
Tia Lias Zhong Xiao Ke
Paul Hsuas Guan Sheng Jun
Guo Xue Fu as Vivian Jiang
Zhao Zheng Ping as Wu Jian Shu
Na Wei Xun as Kang You Wei
Yvonne Yao as Song Ting Ai
Yin Fu as Chen Maio
Akio Chen as Luo Yun Biao
Yang Li Yin as Zeng Mei Nu
Stephanie Chang as Luo Si Qi
Ying Wei Minas Tang Mu
Ai Wei as Jiang Chu Lian
Lang Zu Yun as Lily
Chen Ya Lin as herself
Guan Jin Zong as Mr. Chen
Gao Ting Yu as Wen Bin
Lu Yi Longas Xie Zheng Tang
Chris Lee as A Ze
Pan Li Li as Yue Xiang
Gao Ting Yu as Wen Bin
Zhu De Gang as Chen Yi Jun
Xie Qiong Nuan as Magazine editor
Luo Bei Anas Mr. Wang
Bonnie Yu as Xiang Xiang

Opening Theme Song:

I just started this drama, who else is watching it?
I'm on episode 13...don't know if I will finish it
Hmm, if I will watch this it would be because of Chiu Roy so it's basically shallow reasons, no big deal.
it's pretty typical t-drama rom com. i find it entertaining though by ep 15 they are kind of chasing thier tails. BTW. this show wins the award for most annoying theme song EVER.
Hmmm, I put it on hold after ep 15, I just lost interest and I can't watch it anymore.
I'm really disappointed by this drama. It started out being really funny and interesting. I had high hopes that this would be a great light hearted rom com. Maybe the drama would have been better if it were fewer episodes? It just seemed to become too unnecessarily melodramatic and ended up dragging along after a while. It felt like the writers were just trying to kill time. I couldn't bring myself to continue watching it after episode 15. It just got to be too annoying. What a shame. I really like Roy Chiu as an actor.
Yatta! I finally finished it!! Woah, it took me forever to finish this drama, it's true that I liked some parts of it but it was a total waste of time. Gave it a 3.