MDL Drama Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

While still reeling from the shock of his breakup, Zhou Zhen witnessed a girl, Liang Xiao Shu, getting dumped by her cheating boyfriend and didn't know how to fight back. Zhou stepped in and helped Liang exact revenge. They became friends over the incident. But their budding relationship soon suffered a great blow when Liang inadvertently made enemy with Zhou's father on a radio station. Could their relationship survive parental disapproval or die in its infancy?

Cast:

George Hu as Zhou Zhen
Annie Chen as Liang Xiao Shu
Jack Li as Gao Zee Zuan
Elleya Tao as Zhou Ying Ying
Tan Ai Zhen as Chen Mei Li
Jian Chang as Zhou Da Kuan
Zhang Fu Jian as Liang Yi Lei
Wang Juan as Tang Hui Shan
Mo Yun Wen as Chen Ping Ying
Zhao Jie as Fei Li
Yao Han Yi as Jessica
Xue Shi Lin as James
Stephanie Chang as Fei Fei
Qiu Wei Wen as Yu Mi
Yu Jue Ru Pei Li
Huang Deng Hui
Su Guo Hao as Zhang Jie Wei

Trailer (Long version):

Those who are watching it; what are your thoughts about it?
I just finished watching episode 1. So far it seems a bit cheesy. Don't know if I'll end up finishing this drama. Has anyone gotten further along? Does it get better?
I dropped it around ep 6-7. It's OK, main leads have great chemistry but rest of it didn't work for me...plot, supporting characters..it got boring for me.
I'm currently at the episode 11. So far the story is simple. No crazy twists and turns. There are interesting and boring episodes. If you want a drama that doesn't have villains in it then this is for you.
yeah. There's not huge plot or villain. Some might think it's boring, but it's nice filler drama. No real substance, just straight up cute. I'd give it a 7/10 enjoyment value, 5/10 rewatch value, and a 4/10 actual plot drama value.
i really like the sister and the accountant. at the moment they are more intersting than the OTP
For those who are watching this drama and Just You; which one is better?
@Mickey: I prefer Just You over Love Around. While the leads in Love Around have excellent chemistry and the plot is decent, nearly all the characters are static, which does not make for a compelling story, especially when your only dynamic character isn't even one of your lead characters.

That being said, I'm still watching Love Around. While I like Just You better there are still things in Love Around I really enjoy.
This is just an average drama but I'm sooooo loving it - most cause I love the leads in Love Now and I ship them so much. Of course George Hu being such a sweet and kindhearted guy kinda makes it hard to drop or hate :)! I just hope if finishes soon so I can dramathon it!
it's really hard to say if one is better than the other b/c they are two different types of dramas. just you is your traditional t-drama complete with yelling and cute over kill and gives you the feeling of watching a cartoon. Love around is one of the handful of t-dramas that are more toned down and follows a generally more realistic (if slightly makjang) plot.
I think Just You is better (more fun to watch) Love Around has better acting and the amazing George. So far I have only been bored in one episode of Just You, but things can always go down hill. :)
Personally, I'm enjoying Love Around more than Just You.
Mickey wrote: For those who are watching this drama and Just You; which one is better?

Just you is cheesy full of cliche typical rom-com Tw drama that has a nice chemistry and Aron while Love Around is a drama that focuses on the surroundings of the main leads beside their chemistry; it has a family background kind of drama. They both drag and they fall under Taiwanese dramas norms but if you ask me which one to watch, I would say Love Around.
I only watched 13 episodes of this drama which means that I didn't catch up yet but I think it will go downhill from now on. That's a shame because I was enjoying the drama until an episode ago. Oh, and I like Gao Zhe Xuan and Ying Ying's couple more than the main one.