MDL Info Link[/URL]

[U]Details
Title: 幸福蒲公英 / Xin Fu Pu Gong Ying
English title: Dandelion Love
As Known As: Happy Dandelion, Blissful Dandelion
Genre: Romance
Broadcast network: Next TV

Synopsis
This story is about a girl that came from a fallen rich family and her summoning up her courage towards a road to success. Although she gives an impression of being graceful, on personal level she is actually very "man." She is not afraid to kill a fish nor to take up tough works. The only thing she is afraid of is diving, because at the age of 7 she had almost drowned, which created this fear. Dandelion Love takes place in the 1960~1980s, this is Dansong Tang's first time casted in a role of a character in the 80s. The character he plays is the heir of a hotel. He is cold and unfeeling in the outside, and with a heart that is closed. His words are crude, but he has been waiting for the girl whom he can love. -Viki

Cast
Alice Tseng as Lin Jia Dong
Danson Tang as Song Li Xing
Lee Shiau Shiang
Nylon Chen
Lene Lai

Who plans to watch this?
wrote: this is Dansong Tang's first time casted in a role of a character in the 80s. The character he plays is the heir of a hotel. He is cold and unfeeling on the outside, and with a heart that is closed. His words are crude, but he has been waiting for the girl whom he can love.

Why is this the only archetype we have trot out for a leading man? It sounded interesting until I read that part.
jeanie65jh wrote: Why is this the only archetype we have trot out for a leading man? It sounded interesting until I read that part.

Haha yeah I was the one who added this drama but it was in the description =___=

I do plan on watching this drama
Lis - small thing, you miss spelled "Info" haha

You've added a ton of dramas today, thanks!
I'm watching it. However, I am having trouble watching it without the english subs......
Hmm The drama takes place between the 60's and the 80's? I'm very curious to see what that was like for Taiwan. ^^ Was this drama good?