Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

I'll finish mine today (have only some of the actors from TMTETS left). Based on what was dibbed in this thread, these are the ones that still need to be done: I remember you Feast of gods Korean peninsula Goodbye dear wife Father and daughter Speed If someone wants to take them (or I'm mistaken and someone already has), please let me know. Otherwise, I will do them later today, at latest tomorrow.
An update from me (sorry, if it's too annoying):
Done with everything from my list, except there was one actor to add in Rooftop Prince, I don't see him in the database yet and now I'm confused whether it's still waiting to be approved or I haven't added him (it's Kim Yong Gun).
Most of the newly added actors have no biography, sorry for that, but I simply couldn't find it.

Out of the list above:
"I remember you" and "Goodbye dear wife" are done in a sense that at least I couldn't find any more info than there's here on MDL.
"Father and daughter" - no info in three drama databases. (I use drama wiki, asianwiki and koreandrama.org)
"Speed" - very little info available: one actor/role and channel, not even a poster - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Speed

"Feast of gods" and "Korean peninsula" have info available, they just need actors added (added those couple roles whose actors are in the database, but now it needs all the rest actors to be added to the database too).
Any volunteers for those two? I think I would be able to do them only tomorrow, so perhaps someone would like to do them faster?
Update: If you have added an actor 6 hours and before that, they should be in the recent actors list.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: How's this week's task coming along? Is it almost done?

I'm almost done I'm just rechecking on everything , but as I said there's no much info about A gentleman's dignity so I'm waiting til they post some more information

I guess I'll be done with everything in two days !~
Hadawii wrote: I'm almost done I'm just rechecking on everything , but as I said there's no much info about A gentleman's dignity so I'm waiting til they post some more information

I guess I'll be done with everything in two days !~

More information will probably be available when the airing date is nearer.
Update: All actors and detail changes up to this point approved.
Okay, so calling dibs on Feast of gods and Korean peninsula then. Should be done tomorrow.
I just thought of something I don't know if someone else suggested it before but anyways, why don't you add and OST list with every movie and drama since all korean dramas and movies have OSTs ??!~
I finsihed Feast of the gods and submitted everything for Korean peninsula. Korean peninsula's info about the channel is wrong, but the right one isn't in the database, so will check how to add that. That's it from me for this task.
catnip wrote: I finsihed Feast of the gods and submitted everything for Korean peninsula. Korean peninsula's info about the channel is wrong, but the right one isn't in the database, so will check how to add that. That's it from me for this task.

Wrong channel? As in KBS and SBS and that kind? If there is a new one that isn't in the list, pm Skye about it asap.
Ashu wrote: Wrong channel? As in KBS and SBS and that kind? If there is a new one that isn't in the list, pm Skye about it asap.

It says it's tvN, but actually it's wrong, the right channel is Chosun TV. I've just checked and it's already in the list in channel thread, it's just not added yet, so no need to PM.
Hadawii wrote: I just thought of something I don't know if someone else suggested it before but anyways, why don't you add and OST list with every movie and drama since all korean dramas and movies have OSTs ??!~

That would be really cool!
Hadawii wrote: I just thought of something I don't know if someone else suggested it before but anyways, why don't you add and OST list with every movie and drama since all korean dramas and movies have OSTs ??!~

That would actually BE GREAT!!! I'd do it with so much pleasure! ^^
so are all the dramas taken now? and does anybody need any help?
Hero should be complete now, i've been fixing movie lately since we were alot on drama already