Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

mariliis wrote: so are all the dramas taken now?
and does anybody need any help?

I would really appreciate it if you could work on those 3 dramas;
a gentleman's dignity
bridal mask
last blossom

I worked on them a little bit but they still need some work specially a gentleman's dignity , this is what I posted earlier about them;

Late blossom (edited the cast) I just need to add the poster - add the date it will end in - # of episodes.
Bridal Mask (edited cast - edited synopsis) I just need to add the poster - add the date it will end in - # of episodes.
A gentleman's dignity it's pretty hard to edit it now there's not much info about this drama so far

p.s I'm going to have exams these 2 coming weeks so it will be kind of hard for me to edit the dramas but I'll try my best ^^ !!~~
plus I'm already done with most of them !
Lylina wrote: Hero should be complete now, i've been fixing movie lately since we were alot on drama already

you're working on Hero ?
I thought I was editing it >.<
I kinda did edit a bit , but if you're working on it , that's cool !
Oh I didn't know someone else was already doing it sorry ^^ I added all missing actors but it didn't get approved yet ^^
Lylina wrote: Oh I didn't know someone else was already doing it sorry ^^ I added all missing actors but it didn't get approved yet ^^

It's ok you can work on it ^^ , that would be helpful !~
Hadawii wrote: I would really appreciate it if you could work on those 3 dramas;
a gentleman's dignity
bridal mask
last blossom

I worked on them a little bit but they still need some work specially a gentleman's dignity , this is what I posted earlier about them;

Late blossom (edited the cast) I just need to add the poster - add the date it will end in - # of episodes.
Bridal Mask (edited cast - edited synopsis) I just need to add the poster - add the date it will end in - # of episodes.
A gentleman's dignity it's pretty hard to edit it now there's not much info about this drama so far

p.s I'm going to have exams these 2 coming weeks so it will be kind of hard for me to edit the dramas but I'll try my best ^^ !!~~
plus I'm already done with most of them !

alright, i'll do them now
ok i added everything i could find. but i couldn't add Kim Woo Bin to "Gentelman's Dignity" cast, cuz when i search his name, nothing comes up even though he's in the database.
mariliis wrote: ok i added everything i could find. but i couldn't add Kim Woo Bin to "Gentelman's Dignity" cast, cuz when i search his name, nothing comes up even though he's in the database.

I don't think he's in the database , I just searched his name and nothing came up '.'
I'll add him !
Hadawii wrote: I don't think he's in the database , I just searched his name and nothing came up '.'
I'll add him !

He is :)

All actors/changes approved (or rejected).
So... What's left? ^^
all the dramas should be taken now but idk if they're done
I finished, but I don't know if it worked. After I was done, I was redirected to something saying that the page was not found.
I'm having some issues adding roles to actors though. I can't add any roles or anything. Besides that, for one actor, I'm done with dramas I was taking care of.
Doremeduck wrote: I'm having some issues adding roles to actors though. I can't add any roles or anything. Besides that, for one actor, I'm done with dramas I was taking care of.

If you add the roles on actors' pages, I think there's some bug. Better do it through drama pages.
Doremeduck wrote: I finished, but I don't know if it worked. After I was done, I was redirected to something saying that the page was not found.

For me it also always used to be like that, I think.
The editing of roles through the actors' pages has been removed. It needs to be done directly on the drama page. I didn't say anything before, because I wasn't told this was done either...I only found out when someone mentioned they were having trouble and I checked the pages to see if it was just a one actor thing. It was possibly done because it was buggy.