Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

I'm just going to start going through the dramas, so if anyone's working a specific one right now, please let me know :) via inbox or here
I'm going to start working on the later half of 2012, adding them to the database then work my way up - so if anyone's doing the same or about the same, please let me know so we don't duplicate anything!
Working on adding actors to Dummy Mommy; Also plan on working on Can love become money & I need a fairy, it doesn't look like anyone's taken those :p
Hello ^^ actually Lookingforaby is working on I need a fairy just saying !~
I guess I'll edit what's left since I replied pretty late ;

Amore Mio
Take Care of Us, Captain
Glowing She
I Remember You
Dad Says I am Sorry
Feast of the Gods
Korean Peninsula
Immortal Classic
Hero
Goodbye Dear Wife
Father and Daughter
Late Blossom
Bridal Mask
A Gentleman's Dignity
Speed

if anyone's planning on editing any of what I listed send me a msg please ^^ ~~

xoxo
Sanyaa will be editing some of what I listed so I'll only edit Amore Mio Take care of us, captain Glowing she Dad says I am sorry Immortal classic Hero Late blossom Bridal mask A gentlemen's dignity
xsammybae wrote: Working on adding actors to Dummy Mommy; Also plan on working on Can love become money & I need a fairy, it doesn't look like anyone's taken those :p

Hello ^^

actually Lookingforaby is working on I need a fairy just saying !~
All Korean submitted actors have been approved.
All new Korean movies & dramas submitted have been approved. All editing submissions approved. Some relations edits on actor pages didn't show changes.
Can't forget the milk to go with the brownies. ;)

Can I just have the one drinking the milk? *whistles* LOL
I'll finish all my work on Monday evening (GMT+2), I hope that's not too troublesome.
LisNoir wrote: Can I just have the one drinking the milk? *whistles* LOL

Haha He'll be your tall glass of milk. ;)

And here I go again with the lame jokes/references hahaha Beware the puns!
catnip wrote: I'll finish all my work on Monday evening (GMT+2), I hope that's not too troublesome.

No, that's fine. Plus, it's the weekend...People have lives....LOL

Sleepninja wrote: Haha He'll be your tall glass of milk. ;)

And here I go again with the lame jokes/references hahaha Beware the puns!

Jajajajaaj.....
I fixed the cast for Sunny and Nobuta wo Produce (though not related to this thread :P), then I suddenly made my mind to fix Duelist, to which I didn't find ANY of the actors actually, except for the main leads? Can I add actors to the database?