Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Though Jin will work on that soon so hopefully it'll be fixed in a couple of days.

Very good news. Thanks in advance Ji-N <3
Hey, guys :) I wanted to ask, can other members (ehem, like me, for example) also do corrections, like adding roles to actors, or adding actors to the cast of the movie, or change the poster? (I did that once, and it got approved like after 2 weeks, and it was before the hacking)
VioletSakura wrote: Hey, guys :)
I wanted to ask, can other members (ehem, like me, for example) also do corrections, like adding roles to actors, or adding actors to the cast of the movie, or change the poster? (I did that once, and it got approved like after 2 weeks, and it was before the hacking)

Yeah, you can. Now it won't take two weeks...lol

Thanks in advance.
Ah, at this moment I'm somewhat all over the place, meaning, I add some actors, then adjust some roles, then something similar again... So I just feel apologetic towards the approving mods who get bunch of small things rather than a couple big 'packets' with info.

LisNoir wrote: I just wanted to say keep up the good work. And also, if you find a drama/movie with the wrong poster or an image with just an actor on it, post the correct one here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthr...mage-in-Dramas and I'll upload them because only mods can change the default image. Thanks again! Fighting!

It says "Page not found" and then they redirect me somewhere...

VioletSakura wrote: Hey, guys :)
I wanted to ask, can other members (ehem, like me, for example) also do corrections, like adding roles to actors, or adding actors to the cast of the movie, or change the poster? (I did that once, and it got approved like after 2 weeks, and it was before the hacking)

Yes, absolutely anyone can make any editions of the dramas and movies and actors :)
catnip wrote: Yes, absolutely anyone can make any editions of the dramas and movies and actors :)

I tried, actually, yesterday to add cast to movie Sunny, it just goes to Home Page :(
catnip wrote: Ah, at this moment I'm somewhat all over the place, meaning, I add some actors, then adjust some roles, then something similar again... So I just feel apologetic towards the approving mods who get bunch of small things rather than a couple big 'packets' with info.

It says "Page not found" and then they redirect me somewhere...

Yes, absolutely anyone can make any editions of the dramas and movies and actors :)

Thanks, I must have copied the link incomplete: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1394-Edit-Image-in-Dramas
Oh! Now it works!!! :)
I'll take: Fashion King Marriage Plot Welcome Rain to My Life I Need a Fairy Strangers 6 Standby Queen In-Hyeon's Man Fixed.
Oh wow. A lot just happened while I wrote that. I take back the ones that people already chose.
I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a bug when you edit the actors' roles through their page by editing the details. Sometimes that just leaves their list empty. So, it looks like you've delete all dramas on his list rather than add character types and names. Or something like that... So, I reject them.
There are some actors that aren't on the website.
I have another question: this task mainly means that we should check general drama info and complete the casting list with equivalent roles. Of course, some actors may be not in the database, so we should add them and then assign to the role in that drama from the task. Now here's the question: should at this point we also complete the roles in other dramas of those newly added actors? Or only the one of the specific drama is fine?
LisNoir wrote: I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a bug when you edit the actors' roles through their page by editing the details. Sometimes that just leaves their list empty. So, it looks like you've delete all dramas on his list rather than add character types and names. Or something like that... So, I reject them.

Which will also hopefully be fixed by Jin in the next few days.
Doremeduck wrote: There are some actors that aren't on the website.

Yeah, in cases like that add them to the site.

catnip wrote: I have another question: this task mainly means that we should check general drama info and complete the casting list with equivalent roles. Of course, some actors may be not in the database, so we should add them and then assign to the role in that drama from the task. Now here's the question: should at this point we also complete the roles in other dramas of those newly added actors? Or only the one of the specific drama is fine?

Your choice.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Which will also hopefully be fixed by Jin in the next few days.

Ji-N <3
Okay, another question (sorry for bothering you all so much ^^;) - when I was looking through Dream High 2, I noticed that a few idols's names are left simply as Hyorin, Suzy or Ailee. With a full stop instead of a name or a surname. Since they are known only by their one word stage names, I see the logic behind it, but I guess their name should still be full, no? I changed Suzy to Bae Suzy but then I saw more of such names, so I got confused. Any rule for that or just matter of preference? In order for my questions not to be that bothersome, I can add that King 2 Hearts is done. I don't see one actor in the roles, but in his profile it is written that he's in this drama and his role; also, when I try to add cast, he's already in the list, so I just assume his photo isn't there because he was newly added, something like that.