Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

catnip wrote: That reminds me that perhaps I should go and write the summary for the last episode of it.

Ok, I'm actually approving submissions now.
One more suggestion: Now that we have episode rating/review system, can't you make it so that people can't review the whole drama half-way through it?
VioletSakura wrote: One more suggestion: Now that we have episode rating/review system, can't you make it so that people can't review the whole drama half-way through it?

That would be good. I saw someone make a review of a drama still airing...
LisNoir wrote: That would be good. I saw someone make a review of a drama still airing...

It really bugs when when I go to a still airing drama page and there is already a review which begins 'I've seen 3 episodes already, and I think...' C'mon, I don't even know if I'm gonna finish that drama after 3 episodes...
VioletSakura wrote: It still hasn't appeared, and I noticed that almost none of the episodes of RP have summaries...
Catnip, are you the part of Korean database team? What did you do to become the part of the team?

Yes, I am. I just PMed Skye. Check the thread in announcement section, there should be written what to do if you want to be member of a team.
LisNoir wrote: That would be good. I saw someone make a review of a drama still airing...

On the other hand, if the drama is airing and I'm on the fence of wanting to watch it or not, that could help me decide...
catnip wrote: Yes, I am. I just PMed Skye. Check the thread in announcement section, there should be written what to do if you want to be member of a team.

Thanks a lot ^^ I'll be sure to check it out. I hope it's not a motivation letter I should write, right??

catnip wrote: On the other hand, if the drama is airing and I'm on the fence of wanting to watch it or not, that could help me decide...

The review of the 3 episodes would help? That's why I'm saying, that you could easily go and check the episodes review.
And leave the drama review for a finished drama.
I agree... Even if nothing is done, I'll keep on clicking unhelpful (yes, I read them before doing so, not that it matters.)
Anyways...I'll try to have task two up today.
I hope this is the right place for this....

I was hoping to get T.O.P.'s correct birthdate updated which is November 4, 1987, 24 years of age. And he is also known as Bingu TOP which is one of his nicknames.
http://mydramalist.com/actor/391/t.o.p.-

I also heard that he dropped out of the role for Absolute Him because of scheduling conflicts.
(Nevermind with the nickname, I just noticed you had it there -.-;; )
Is there a way to join the korean team? -^_^-
I would like to help as well:D
xxmai locked this Nov 7, 2021 04:21 pm