Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

Doremeduck wrote: Ok. Thanks!

No problem. :)
Does anyone need help?
I added the new drama Big and it got approved today, the thing is, it can't be seen on the page of new dramas (the last time I checked)... What's the problem?
VioletSakura wrote: I added the new drama Big and it got approved today, the thing is, it can't be seen on the page of new dramas (the last time I checked)... What's the problem?

It might just be cache. Give it a few hours and it'll most likely show up. If it doenst then, i'll look into it.
VioletSakura wrote: I added the new drama Big and it got approved today, the thing is, it can't be seen on the page of new dramas (the last time I checked)... What's the problem?

Do you mean when you click dramas and it takes you to a view of the newest dramas: http://mydramalist.com/drama/newest? If it's there it might not appear until June, since I think only the dramas that start airing, possibly are near air date, appear there. The last one right now is Ataru which it says it started in April, 15.

If it's not there that you where you are referring to, what Skye said...lol
LisNoir wrote: Do you mean when you click dramas and it takes you to a view of the newest dramas: http://mydramalist.com/drama/newest? If it's there it might not appear until June, since I think only the dramas that start airing, possibly are near air date, appear there. The last one right now is Ataru which it says it started in April, 15.

If it's not there that you where you are referring to, what Skye said...lol

Skye Fail!
You're right it airs in June.
Violet, Newest Dramas= Newly airing/released in theaters.
Recently added = newest in our database (so I think that's the one you're looking for. )
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Skye Fail!
Recently added = newest in our database (so I think that's the one you're looking for. )

Got it :) Thank you!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Skye Fail!

Jejeje...That's ok, you have me...:p
:P Lis :P So is this task complete?
One more question: I'm quite ready/willing to write episode summaries to dramas I'm watching right after I watch the episode, I wrote one an hour ago for Rooftop Prince 8th episode, but it has to be reviewed by the moderator before being accepted, right? Whom must I kill to make my review appear as soon as I post it?
I promise not to post anything until I'm sure of what I watch ^^
VioletSakura wrote: One more question: I'm quite ready/willing to write episode summaries to dramas I'm watching right after I watch the episode, I wrote one an hour ago for Rooftop Prince 8th episode, but it has to be reviewed by the moderator before being accepted, right? Whom must I kill to make my review appear as soon as I post it?

While I was watching Nobuta Produce it also had to be approved, but actually sometimes it did not take that long, in some cases it was approved after some 15min already.
catnip wrote: While I was watching Nobuta Produce it also had to be approved, but actually sometimes it did not take that long, in some cases it was approved after some 15min already.

It still hasn't appeared, and I noticed that almost none of the episodes of RP have summaries...
Catnip, are you the part of Korean database team? What did you do to become the part of the team?
VioletSakura wrote: One more question: I'm quite ready/willing to write episode summaries to dramas I'm watching right after I watch the episode, I wrote one an hour ago for Rooftop Prince 8th episode, but it has to be reviewed by the moderator before being accepted, right? Whom must I kill to make my review appear as soon as I post it?

catnip wrote: While I was watching Nobuta Produce it also had to be approved, but actually sometimes it did not take that long, in some cases it was approved after some 15min already.

That's because I've yet to watch Ep. 8 of RP and I hate spoilers, so just in case, it needs to wait until someone who doesn't care about them or who doesn't plan to watch it approves them. :)

And I had already watched Nobuta Produce, so I approved them as soon as I saw/reviewed them.
LisNoir wrote: That's because I've yet to watch Ep. 8 of RP and I hate spoilers, so just in case, it needs to wait until someone who doesn't care about them or who doesn't plan to watch it approves them. :)

And I had already watched Nobuta Produce, so I approved them as soon as I saw/reviewed them.

That reminds me that perhaps I should go and write the summary for the last episode of it.