Hi! I'd like to write an article about exploring the amis mythology and folk tales inspiring the TW drama 'Rainless Love in a Godless Land'. Could I get a link to the draft if this topic is available?

Hey! I'm very interested in writing an article on LGBT+ representation in Asian dramas  in which I would talk about what I believe are positive as well as negative examples for LGBT+ representation, plus my reasoning behind said examples. I wrote about a similar topic in university so I feel like I'm pretty well informed at this point haha.

Please let me know if that would be possible :)

sapphicdesaster:

Hey! I'm very interested in writing an article on LGBT+ representation in Asian dramas  in which I would talk about what I believe are positive as well as negative examples for LGBT+ representation, plus my reasoning behind said examples. I wrote about a similar topic in university so I feel like I'm pretty well informed at this point haha.

Please let me know if that would be possible :)

I'm sending you a message.

hey I was wondering if I could write an article on old dramas recommendations from around 2004 to 2013

Suckerforhappyendings:

hey I was wondering if I could write an article on old dramas recommendations from around 2004 to 2013

I'll send you a message!

Hello Editors, I wish to pitch for a Currently Watching/ Recap/ 'Why-Should-You-Watch' article (yess, all 3 in 1) for the Taiwanese Netflix-series 'Light the Night'.

It has dropped all 8 episodes of season-1 already, and is about to air the next 8 episodes of season-2 on 30th December, followed by another 8 of season-3 (air date unknown).

Chibi:

Hello Editors, I wish to pitch for a Currently Watching/ Recap/ 'Why-Should-You-Watch' article (yess, all 3 in 1) for the Taiwanese Netflix-series 'Light the Night'.

It has dropped all 8 episodes of season-1 already, and is about to air the next 8 episodes of season-2 on 30th December, followed by another 8 of season-3 (air date unknown).

Yes, you can! Gonna send you a message! :)

Hi Editors, 

First of all sorry for the long hiatus. My day job and life put a pause to all my hobbies and interests for awhile. But I hope I am back and can spend time with this beloved community more frequently.

That being said, I would like to continue with my Appreciating Masterpiece editorial series and write about the movie Hero. 

I can not find the old drafts that I had saved so I probably need to start from scratch. Could you please help me by sharing the article editor link?

Thanks and happy holidays in advance.

thsisneo4u

Hi.
I noticed that there aren't many articles on MyDramalist about Reality Shows.
So, I would like to write an article about a New Japanese Reality Show from Netflix called 'The Future Diary'? https://mydramalist.com/712915-mikunikki
Thank You.

thsisneo4u:

Hi Editors, 

First of all sorry for the long hiatus. My day job and life put a pause to all my hobbies and interests for awhile. But I hope I am back and can spend time with this beloved community more frequently.

That being said, I would like to continue with my Appreciating Masterpiece editorial series and write about the movie Hero. 

I can not find the old drafts that I had saved so I probably need to start from scratch. Could you please help me by sharing the article editor link?

Thanks and happy holidays in advance.

thsisneo4u

I'll send you a message! 

0Nastya0:

Hi.
I noticed that there aren't many articles on MyDramalist about Reality Shows.
So, I would like to write an article about a New Japanese Reality Show from Netflix called 'The Future Diary'? https://mydramalist.com/712915-mikunikki
Thank You.

I'll send you a message! 

Hi. I would like to write a ultra fan guide to Xiao Zhan.  Noticed he doesn't seem to have one.

YumzQ:

Hi. I would like to write a ultra fan guide to Xiao Zhan.  Noticed he doesn't seem to have one.

I'm sending you a message.

I want to write a CW/overanalyzing on Moonshine

XingBack:

I want to write a CW/overanalyzing on Moonshine

The topic is available, you can go ahead.