bellarodriguez:

I'm sorry but I have been trying to open the link for days but it doesn't let me. 

Hello!

My bad, I messed up the link. Here it is (hopefully this time if will work). 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?page=116&pid=2059669#p2059669

Old_Anime_Lady:

Thank you trying to watch as much as I can first I am still working on the actress one with a new co writer

No problem, it is now claimed by you, proceed when you can.

Hello, has the issue of sending drafts to new writers been solved?

YumzQ:

Hello, has the issue of sending drafts to new writers been solved?

Nope, unfortunately not!

Hi, I want to write an article on how the J-drama 'Kawa no Hotori de' hit too close to home for me. It will include the drama review as well. Please send a link if this topic is available. :)

I'll be submitting my previous article sometime this week. Thanks!

PITCHING IDEAS UP FOR GRABS

Battle of Remakes
Compare and contrast all the versions of said drama, and then reign one supreme. This can be done solo if the writer has watched all the versions, or in a group setting — depending on the writer's preference.

1. Battle of Remakes: Hana Yori Dango

2. Battle of Remakes: Itazura Na Kiss

3.  Battle of Remakes: Oh My Ghost

4.  Battle of Remakes: Let's Fight Ghost

5. Battle of Remakes: Full House

6. Battle of Remakes: Voice

7. Battle of Remakes: She Was Pretty

8. Battle of Remakes: Tunnel

I would like to write one for HYD. But, I can't because of the technical issue. Can you reserve it for me?

Fourthaxis:

Hi, I want to write an article on how the J-drama 'Kawa no Hotori de' hit too close to home for me. It will include the drama review as well. Please send a link if this topic is available. :)

I'll be submitting my previous article sometime this week. Thanks!

Hello!

It's available, I'm sending you a message.

Article: "C-Dramas Based On Different Ancient Chinese Dynasties"

Once y'all are ready for new article contributions and a knowledge striving writer like me,
I will gladly take this heavy topic and create something (bearably) extraordinary. :D
To make this a good article I prefer to do this as a collab with someone who is also interested in this topic, however, since I know we will be facing heavy workload/research, I can also write it alone.

Quick background on my knowledge of C-dramas:
I have watched a few but I am not a die-hard-fan nor am I a historical expert, however, I am always up for new knowledge and it would also be an exciting and challenging project for me. Learning about all the dynasties and then watching some of the best rated C-Dramas to compare? Sounds fun to me!

Lin:

Do check out this sticky topic under Forums > China > Chinese Drama and Movies

Sticky: Chinese &  Hong Kong Dramas/Movies on historical time table by Rillas
 Lin:

Once y'all are ready for new article contributions and a knowledge striving writer like me,
I will gladly take this heavy topic and create something (bearably) extraordinary. :D
To make this a good article I prefer to do this as a collab with someone who is also interested in this topic, however, since I know we will be facing heavy workload/research, I can also write it alone.

Quick background on my knowledge of C-dramas:
I have watched a few but I am not a die-hard-fan nor am I a historical expert, however, I am always up for new knowledge and it would also be an exciting and challenging project for me. Learning about all the dynasties and then watching some of the best rated C-Dramas to compare? Sounds fun to me!

Hello!

I am interested in working with you!. In fact, I worked on it before but unfortunately did not get the article done. I've watched my fair share of historical Cdramas and as someone with a Chinese background, know a bit about the dynasties and their history.

Let me know if you want to work with me.

Claiming a news topic with Premiere Diary: Tomorrow (2022) Will begin writing in 24 hours.

Just so you know, I have submitted since 2 weeks ago another news topic for:

Healing Through Music: Soundtrack #1

This is simply an informative note.

I'd like to claim a cowriting article with @Burcu, it's their idea article but with the new glitch I'll start it
MDL'ers favorite Chinese movies on MDL.
1. We will add the overall Chinese top-ranked movies
2. Top 10 most Chinese popular movies
3. Top 10 Thriller mystery movies
4. Top10 Romance and comedy movies
5. Five favorite Chinese movies from each 

Hi. I would like to know if it's ok to write news about Japanese Dramas, Movies, Actors/Actress. Or currently is only allowed to write news about Korean Dramas, Movies, Actors/Actress? Since these are the only news that are been posted.

0Nastya0:

Hi. I would like to know if it's ok to write news about Japanese Dramas, Movies, Actors/Actress. Or currently is only allowed to write news about Korean Dramas, Movies, Actors/Actress? Since these are the only news that are been posted.

I tried to but could not keep up with it due to my job demands, the answer is yes.