chiha:

Hi :)

I would like to write an article on the entire High&Low franchise (like an introduction to the world, and the watch order and stuff)

Hi!

There's already this article: https://mydramalist.com/article/high-low-overview-0618182561

Has there been enough new content in the series since to 2018 to warrant an update? If so, you can write it! :)

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! I need help from an editor to embed one video in this new article for Hospital Playlist 2

Before the last photo, place this video inside https://youtu.be/mLhg0SjnZkI  

It would be a shame not to add it since it has many funny scenes from season 2 as well! 

It was uploaded today. Thank you, in advance!

Added it in!

devitto:

Hi!

There's already this article: https://mydramalist.com/article/high-low-overview-0618182561

Has there been enough new content in the series since to 2018 to warrant an update? If so, you can write it! :)

OAL covered pretty much everything. I would just add a more comprehensive watch order guide—but that's okay, her article is already good. 

Edit: Since that topic is taken, can I instead work on Hormones franchise by Nadao Bangkok (and if that's not available, the Project S franchise?)

chiha:

OAL covered pretty much everything. I would just add a more comprehensive watch order guide—but that's okay, her article is already good. 

Edit: Since that topic is taken, can I instead work on Hormones franchise by Nadao Bangkok (and if that's not available, the Project S franchise?)

Yes, you can write about Hormones. I'll message you. :)

Hi

Ahh I'm pretty new to the writers circle but I wanted to write an article comparing female detectives in China, Korea and Japan contrasting.  Luo Ying Wei ( Cold Case 2019) , Kim Seohyung ( Nobody Knows) , Ishikawa Yuri (Cold Case)

Genie:

Hi

Ahh I'm pretty new to the writers circle but I wanted to write an article comparing female detectives in China, Korea and Japan contrasting.  Luo Ying Wei ( Cold Case 2019) , Kim Seohyung ( Nobody Knows) , Ishikawa Yuri (Cold Case)

Sounds intriguing, I will message you so you can start writing!

Hi, I have been writing a series of articles on (non) consent in K and C dramas, While wrapping up my piece on K-dramas I realised that I would love to continue this series with the rest of the countries here on MDL, but I feel that I do not have as much experience when it comes to other countries than China and South Korea so I am wondering

Would it be okay to continue this as a series? 

If I get a yes, is there anyone out there  that would like to co-write about consent in 

1. Japan 

2. Thailand 

And maybe later Taiwan and Philippines (I have only seen two from these two). I have only seen one from Hong Kong but if any one has seen allot and wants to write about it I would love to read about it or help you out. 

Thank you 

Shiro :

Hi, I have been writing a series of articles on (non) consent in K and C dramas, While wrapping up my piece on K-dramas I realised that I would love to continue this series with the rest of the countries here on MDL, but I feel that I do not have as much experience when it comes to other countries than China and South Korea so I am wondering

Would it be okay to continue this as a series? 

If I get a yes, is there anyone out there  that would like to co-write about consent in 

1. Japan 

2. Thailand 

And maybe later Taiwan and Philippines (I have only seen two from these two). I have only seen one from Hong Kong but if any one has seen allot and wants to write about it I would love to read about it or help you out. 

Thank you 

I will write to you!

Hi! Wondering if I could write an article for my top 5 picks for Darker themed kdramas?  (and how to get access to write it, it seems the old link no longer allows me in)

Hi, I just submitted the article C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities. I would like to do a continuation article with K-Dramas and C-Dramas. 

I don't watch many Korean drama so would anyone like to do it with me? 

Cryssy Anne:

Writing  a news article for https://mydramalist.com/51565-a-river-runs-through-it 

Now, it's done and submitted for premiere day, 2nd August.

Please, when possible, anyone take a look on this article. The show it's already airing.

Title: Chinese Drama "A River Runs Through It" Shares Melancholic Posters For Premiere

hideyourheart:

Hi! Wondering if I could write an article for my top 5 picks for Darker themed kdramas?  (and how to get access to write it, it seems the old link no longer allows me in) 

I'll message you!

Sly:

Hi, I just submitted the article C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities. I would like to do a continuation article with K-Dramas and C-Dramas. 

I don't watch many Korean drama so would anyone like to do it with me? 

Maybe post it on the feeds, too! 

Cryssy Anne:

Please, when possible, anyone take a look on this article. The show it's already airing.

Title: Chinese Drama "A River Runs Through It" Shares Melancholic Posters For Premiere 

News articles are not edited or managed by editors, sorry! The admins take care of those and decide which to post and when to post them.

devitto:

I'll message you!

Thank you! ♥

Hi !!  Submitted the article "To The Cdrama Female Characters Who Inspired Us"