Cryssy Anne:

Claiming a news article for https://mydramalist.com/687131-dali-and-gamjatang

Title "Dali and the Cocky Prince" Shares Funny Artistic Posters For Premiere

. Will be done in 1 week.

Noted.

KimWanHee:

It has not been claimed yet. Go ahead!

Aw.. thank you for the fast response…:) cheers!!

@KimWanHee not me getting your reply msg in inbox abt my recent editorial perusal on WANG...

Upcoming Korean Dramas.. I want to write

I’m no writer but have an idea for an article if anyone is interested?

Drama age VS real age (some actors play older roles and some younger). Might be fun and interesting to mention the actors that look young for their age, or the other way around. 

I know there are also some actors that are obviously old(er) and look their age but in the drama they would be young. I believe I saw something like that in Playful kiss, actor Choi Sung Guk and in Thirty but Seventeen, actor Jo Hyun Shik.

Hi, 

I would like to write a synopsis for my recommendation movies/dramas.

Let everyone know if that movies/dramas has a great story line and worth to watch ^^.

Is it okay to do an article on drama characters we'd miss out on if China's ban on effeminate characters is followed?

KimWanHee:

It has not been claimed yet. Go ahead!

Done and submitted successfully. Thanks!! :) 

Currently working on C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities (Part 2) but I would like to claim Youth C-Drama Recommendations (Part 2) for later.

Mufazzel:

Upcoming Korean Dramas.. I want to write

I will write to you.

Rien:

I’m no writer but have an idea for an article if anyone is interested?

Drama age VS real age (some actors play older roles and some younger). Might be fun and interesting to mention the actors that look young for their age, or the other way around. 

I know there are also some actors that are obviously old(er) and look their age but in the drama they would be young. I believe I saw something like that in Playful kiss, actor Choi Sung Guk and in Thirty but Seventeen, actor Jo Hyun Shik.

The idea sounds good, I put it on the document as claimed, so if you want you can write about it. Will you write it alone or will you write it together with someone? 

Lexy is Me:

Hi, 

I would like to write a synopsis for my recommendation movies/dramas.

Let everyone know if that movies/dramas has a great story line and worth to watch ^^.

I will write to you!

Hi. I would like to write an article on a few (around 10) 2021 Winter Japanese Dramas.

chiha:

Hi. I would like to write an article on a few (around 10) 2021 Winter Japanese Dramas.

Sounds good!

I would like to write an article about "Love is Science", a currently airing Taiwanese show, in the "currently watching" section.