Is it ok to write about Japanese actors and/or actresses with Filipino heritage?

ReikaBleu:

Is it ok to write about Japanese actors and/or actresses with Filipino heritage?

Sure :)

"My Firsts: How I Got Hooked on Dramas" sounds like my kind of topic.

anushka:

I don't have time to write one but does somebody want to write an article on dating shows? Some examples would be heart signal or terrace house. and maybe have a variety of countries represented?

I have actually been interested in writing one if you are still interested in it. 

I would like to write a Top 5 (maybe 10) Chinese Novel Adaptions :)

What are the rules on claiming another article before you've submitted one? Are you allowed to claim two at once? Just curious :)

Ceki:

Sure :)

Submitted for approval :)

Thanks Ceki.

catstreet:

What are the rules on claiming another article before you've submitted one? Are you allowed to claim two at once? Just curious :)

Yes, you can claim two at once but if it's a CW article you should finish it in a week because the article won't be published if the drama is finished.

Wandering_Queen:

I would like to write a Top 5 (maybe 10) Chinese Novel Adaptions :)

You can :)

Amy:

"My Firsts: How I Got Hooked on Dramas" sounds like my kind of topic. 

I marked it as claimed :)

Ceki:

Yes, you can claim two at once but if it's a CW article you should finish it in a week because the article won't be published if the drama is finished.

Ah, no it won't be a CW article! Just another Stalker's Guide, has anyone done one for Kentaro? Just checking :)

catstreet:

Ah, no it won't be a CW article! Just another Stalker's Guide, has anyone done one for Kentaro? Just checking :)

Nope, it seems there isn't! You can claim it :)

From now on, if you are interested in a Currently Watching article, please go HERE.

Ceki:

Nope, it seems there isn't! You can claim it :)

Awesome, thank you! I'll claim this one then :)

Can I write a Spring Cleaning Guide to Finishing Dramas? The title says it all but I can go into details on it :)