Savaging:

Hello! I would like to write about currently airing drama, Yumi's Cells. It could be just a CW article or a review too, I haven't decided that yet.

ok!

Darkglow:

Hello, I would like to write an article on cdrama villains

I'll message you!

PixelKitty:

Hello! I'm interested in writing some articles, mostly BL-related. My ideas:

• 10 Moments in BL Dramas that Made Me Swoon
  • 10 Softest BL Couples 
  • 10 Best Parents/Friends in BL Dramas
  • 10 Favourite OSTs in BL Dramas

Sorry, those won't be possible according to the MDL rules (see Writing Guidelines). :(

i was thinking of doing a rags to riches on yang chaoyue, sort of like a biography on her.

Jessie:

i was thinking of doing a rags to riches on yang chaoyue, sort of like a biography on her.

I'll message you, sorry for the late response!

Hello ! I would like to claim an article on the review of squid game and why to watch it. This would be my first article if accepted.

Sorry, you said you were going to message me for the topic I claimed some days ago but haven't done so, is there a queue or it's an error?

I also want to write a fan guide on Yang mi has that been claimed?

Sassy queen:

I want to write Currently Watching Article on High Class. 

Will get back to you soon!

Hashitha:

Hello ! I would like to claim an article on the review of squid game and why to watch it. This would be my first article if accepted.

I'll message you!

Darkglow:

Sorry, you said you were going to message me for the topic I claimed some days ago but haven't done so, is there a queue or it's an error?

I also want to write a fan guide on Yang mi has that been claimed?

Probably my mistake, let me check! :)

Hello! I've been thinking of writing an analysis on Sangwoo's character arc in Squid Game, as well as how he serves as a foil to Gi-Hun. Would this be possible? I haven't written anything for MDL before! 

Hello, i would like to write an article about news of confirmed lead and booting ceremony of most anticipate cdrama, Love When the Stars Fall 

hello. for three weeks now, i have been thinking of writing something about the new kid hyuga wataru. he's technically a newbie so i was totally contemplating on writing about him. just let me know if i could do even some basic introductions for him or not. thank you very much in advance! :)

Hello! 

I remember reserving a Stalker's Guide to Miyazaki Aoi, but that's been yeeeeeears ago, and haven't been able to follow up with it up to this date. Sorry about that. Real-life happened. ^_^!

I checked the list of topics and I couldn't find it. Can I still write the article?

Also... I'd like to pitch in an article title and would like to write it. 

"How to Lowkey Support Your Asian Drama Actors"

Hope to hear from you guys soon. ^_^v

starflakes:

Hello! I've been thinking of writing an analysis on Sangwoo's character arc in Squid Game, as well as how he serves as a foil to Gi-Hun. Would this be possible? I haven't written anything for MDL before! 

I'll message you!

acejoy :

Hello, i would like to write an article about news of confirmed lead and booting ceremony of most anticipate cdrama, Love When the Stars Fall 

Sorry, we don't organize the news articles, you would have to get in touch with Skye (admin) directly for this. :)

ren:

hello. for three weeks now, i have been thinking of writing something about the new kid hyuga wataru. he's technically a newbie so i was totally contemplating on writing about him. just let me know if i could do even some basic introductions for him or not. thank you very much in advance! :)

I'll message you!

Sassy queen:

Can any editor check the length of my this article-https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7941

I’m not sure if it’s too long. It’s still need some editing but the length is fixed for now.

Please let me know if it’s too long so I can fix it. Ps. Please also consider it’s a fan guide so I mentioned all the important things 

Thanks in advance 

It's really long still, and you do repeat information in multiple parts. Before you submit it, please read it over again very carefully, remove anything that's mentioned more than once, and also run it through a spell check and check your grammar - e. g. by reading it out loud to yourself.

biniBningPunkista:

Hello! 

I remember reserving a Stalker's Guide to Miyazaki Aoi, but that's been yeeeeeears ago, and haven't been able to follow up with it up to this date. Sorry about that. Real-life happened. ^_^!

I checked the list of topics and I couldn't find it. Can I still write the article?

Also... I'd like to pitch in an article title and would like to write it. 

"How to Lowkey Support Your Asian Drama Actors"

Hope to hear from you guys soon. ^_^v

You probably claimed it before our current list existed, which is why it's not on there. I'll message you!

Hello! I would like to write an article about life lessons Korean dramas have gifted us from 2020 to 2021. :) This will be my first article so do let me know if this is possible~

hello

I would like to claim an article about MDL feeds (if it's available) 

I would be writing alone but I plan to accommodate different views of other feed users so I will probably post a link to google form for the same ....I have a few points in mind about what I wish to write ...

if it's fine shall I go ahead ? 

Aye-shaa:

Hello! I want to know if it's possible for me to write an article? 

I'm new here so can anyone give me any guidelines. I want write on Stand By Me Aka Dream of Chang'an drama recap. I have been reading MDL articles since 2020 so I feel I can write one. 

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!

this is the guideline that my editor shared with me previously, maybe you can take a look at it haha 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16TVuH4lOWlqH5t8BGcYV6CecOW5iiJYzd80NYPfO6Jo/mobilepresent?slide=id.gc6f59039d_0_0

but you should probably wait for an editor to reply you regarding the article you wanna write 🙈