Enny :

hello

I would like to claim an article about MDL feeds (if it's available) 

I would be writing alone but I plan to accommodate different views of other feed users so I will probably post a link to google form for the same ....I have a few points in mind about what I wish to write ...

if it's fine shall I go ahead ? 

Hello! Please contact one of the editors directly in order to claim this topic. Talking about the feeds or users it's a sensitive topic therefore you would need to discuss in detail with one of us first. 

Aye-shaa:

Hello! I want to know if it's possible for me to write an article? 

I'm new here so can anyone give me any guidelines. I want write on Stand By Me Aka Dream of Chang'an drama recap. I have been reading MDL articles since 2020 so I feel I can write one. 

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!

Hello! We would love for you to write articles for MDL, and I'm sure you have great ideas, unfortunately at this time we are requesting potential writers to familiarize themselves with MDL for a bit before they are allowed to write/publish anything. We suggest to spend a few months, at least 6, going around MDL and then come back to claim topics, I'll gladly help you then! 

Edit: I see that you said you've been using MDL since 2020, however your profile was created yesterday, therefore the request for 6 months still applies. 

Nymphadora :

Hello! Please contact one of the editors directly in order to claim this topic. Talking about the feeds or users it's a sensitive topic therefore you would need to discuss in detail with one of us first. 

got that ...thanks !! 

Aye-shaa:

I didn’t mean that I’m using MDL as a member since 2020. Without being a member we still can see information and read articles on MDL that’s what I meant. I will be back after 6 months which is April 2022. Thanks for your reply 

Ah yes, my apologies. I meant that ,although you have been using MDL for a while, since you had not created a profile until yesterday the request still applies in your case. 

michelle:

Hello! I would like to write an article about life lessons Korean dramas have gifted us from 2020 to 2021. :) This will be my first article so do let me know if this is possible~

Sounds like a good topic! Please contact an editor for guidance. 

michelle:

Hello! I would like to write an article about life lessons Korean dramas have gifted us from 2020 to 2021. :) This will be my first article so do let me know if this is possible~

Nymphadora :

Sounds like a good topic! Please contact an editor for guidance. 

Messaged you!

Sassy queen:

Done writing. Want to know if the length is okay-https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7941

Aye-shaa:

Hello! I want to know if it's possible for me to write an article? 

I'm new here so can anyone give me any guidelines. I want write on Stand By Me Aka Dream of Chang'an drama recap. I have been reading MDL articles since 2020 so I feel I can write one. 

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!

Ayse:

I want to write on this two topics

1. Drama Recap of Dream of Chang'an

2. DRAMA Recommendation with Game in the title

Thanks in advance

Please refer to the messages you received from editors on your Sassy queen account. We will not provide any further drafts to you, no matter on which account. Thanks!

Hello,

When will my article titled "How to enjoy historical dramas," be published?

How To Enjoy Historical DramasEditorialsTalkingWithYou23/08/2021In editingd8679

@TalkingWithYou:

Can't quote your post for some reason. We can't give you a date since it hasn't been edited yet, so we don't know if any changes will be necessary that may delay the process. An editor should get to it soon, though!

Article about cross dressing Chinese historical dramas, I think it would be very interesting!

is anyone doing a CW on Yumi's Cells? if not I wanna do it ;D

XingBack:

is anyone doing a CW on Yumi's Cells? if not I wanna do it ;D

Hi! It's already done by someone https://mydramalist.com/article/currently-watching-yumi-s-cells

Cryssy Anne:

Hi! It's already done by someone https://mydramalist.com/article/currently-watching-yumi-s-cells

aw, it's a greatly done~ maybe I'll do a "final review" after the show is over then ;p

Love Allen:

Article about cross dressing Chinese historical dramas, I think it would be very interesting!

Something like this is already in the queue so we can't accept another one for the moment, sorry!

Helllo! Now I'm working on a news article for https://mydramalist.com/685971-eosajoidyeon

Title is: Kim Hye Yoon Shares Why She Chose To Act In “Royal Secret Inspector Joy” 

Update: now submitted and ready to be edited! 

Add this subject to the list, please, so it can be known of it early on!